021

The Bear
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Is this the last one?” Seulgi asked as she put down the last box of Joohyun's things.

“Yeah, I think this is the last one,” Joohyun replied after inspecting the box.

“Finally! I’m so exhausted” Seulgi exhales then stretching her aching body.

“Do you want to have some drinks?” Joohyun asked. She knew how heavy some of her things are but she didn't hear any complaints from Seulgi.

 

"Sure! Thank Hyun!" Seulgi smile before settling down on the sofa.

 

“So, This is us huh?~” Joohyun exhales as she plopped down herself on the sofa together with Seulgi.

“Yup! Welcome Home” Seulgi exclaims with open arms; reaching for Joohyun.

“I’m Home “ Joohyun answers as she accepts Seulgi’s embrace.

 

Well, there’s nothing much of a problem when they moved in together other than some things;

 

“Hey Hyun! Have you seen~ Wait! Is that my shirt you’re wearing?” Seulgi stops as she saw Joohyun in the living area reading some papers. It’s still new for Seulgi seeing Joohyun with eyeglasses and comfortable clothes. She could get used to this. She comes closer to Joohyun.

“What? This is my favorite shirt” Joohyun looks up to see Seulgi standing next to her.

“ Hyun! That’s my shirt! I was looking for that!”Seulgi pouts as she settles herself next to Joohyun.

“It even smells like me” Seulgi whispers as she sniffs and snuggles with her bunny.

“That’s why this is my favorite” Joohyun said giving her bear a sweet smile before going back to the paper she’s reading. She didn’t witness how red the bear was. Well, how can Seulgi win against that? Joohyun really knows how to shut her up.

“You’re lucky, I love you,” Seulgi said, face buried in Joohyun’s neck still hugging her.

“And I love you too” Joohyun replied.

~~~

“KANG SEULGI!!” Seulgi gulped as she heard her name being called. She knew that Joohyun calling her full name means she’s in trouble. She immediately comes to where Joohyun is.

“Yes, Hyunnie?” Seulgi asked cautiously.

“How many times do I have to tell you to put your laundry at the hamper?“

“Sorry Hyun, I was just so busy, I forgot..” Seulgi replied and kiss Joohyun before dashing away.

 

There's also a time when Seulgi can't believe or understand Joohyun.

 

"Hyun, what is this?" Seulgi asked with the tissue in her hand.

"Tissue" Joohyun answered nonchalantly.

"I know, but uhm~, just please buy the one I'm always using" Seulgi replied. 

"Hmm,~~ okay!" Joohyun replied.

 

 

"Seulgi, let's buy less Pringles for you. It's not healthy." Joohyun said one time they went for grocery. Seulgi looks at her as if she grew another head.

"But Hyun, I~~"

"Please? A can of pringles per cuddle" Joohyun negotiates.

"Hey! That's cheating!!" Seulgi whines. Of course, Joohyun knew she's being unfair. But Seulgi really needs to slow down eating pringles.

"So, what it is?" Joohyun needs to be stern.

"Cuddles" Seulgi murmurs. She's definitely sulking.

"What? I can't hear you." Joohyun ask.

"Cuddles Hyun! I like your cuddles more Hyun! Even though you're being unfair" Seulgi answers half yelling.

"I love you, Baby!" Joohyun kisses Seulgi.

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

Joohyun is so tired working the whole day. Seulgi can’t pick her up today because the bear is busy with some project. On her way home, Joohyun remembers that she still has her slice of carrot cake in the fridge waiting for her; a sweet reward for her exhausted self. She imagines herself eating her carrot cake as she waits for her bear. 

So when she spots Seulgi in the kitchen, eating the last bits of her carrot cake, she can’t stop herself crying.

“Hi Hyun! Welcome home! “ Seu

Please log in to read the full chapter