001

The Bear
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kang Seulgi is known as the weird genius.  Well a little bit weird but genius.  She got perfect scores in all of her exams without having a single drop of sweat. She tends to ignore people, especially those fan girls and boys (who does not gonna love her? Beauty and brain plus talent?  she's just perfect) who tried to have even a meaningless conversation with her. 

Seulgi is a a very reserved person. Doesn't show much emotions. That is why she have a very small group of people to be with: let's just say that its close to none. She always wants to be alone: a loner but not lonely,  that two are different. She finds peace when she's alone. Sometimes she read books,  sometimes she draw something, sometimes she do nothing. Until that peace is destroyed by her best friend/cousin Moonbyul.

"Hey Bear!  Wassup!  Wassup?! " Moonbyul greets her with enthusiasm.  Unlike Seulgi,  Moonbyul is outgoing,  loud and full of energy. She is the captain of university basketball team and part of the dance club (but they are both handsomely beautiful duh!).

...

"Bear? " Seulgi ignores her.

"Hey Bear!  Don't ignore me!  Or I'm gonna hug you!" Knowing that the bear doesn't want to be hugged.

"Sigh~ Please don't interrupt my peaceful afternoon Byul" Seulgi responded tiredly.  She is happy seeing her but Seulgi does not gonna admit it in her face.

"Hey!  I'm here because i saw you here being alone and sulking- again. or did you found another lost puppy or kitten- again" Moonbyul said half teasing her cousin knowing that Seulgi's love for animals is not for anyone to know.

"I'm not sulking.  And i wouldn't even be here if i have found a kitten or a puppy" Seulgi retorted while pouting.

"Yeah,  probably at some animal clinic." Moonbyul agrees with a little laugh.  She's  one of the luckiests ( if that's even a word)  person on earth to see this side of Seulgi.

"Well,  i was just gonna remind you about your father's arrival next week. Your brother wants you to be there and you know you can't ignore him forever" she said gently.

"Yeah i know. I just.." Seulgi mumbles. Sensing her cousin's discomfort Moonbyul change the subject.

"So hey,  later after class Yongkong and I will be going to the new coffee shop that we found.  You wanna come? " Moonbyul smiles.

"And what?  be a third wheel?  Nah. that would be boring".

"She's gonna bring a friend with her Stupid! Just come please.  She said she misses you too" Moonbyul shaking Seulgi while showing some aegyo.

"Yuck!  Please don't do that again. I still don't know why Solar is with you. Hey tell me,  did you blackmail her? " Seulgi teased.

"Because she loves me Stupid. So you coming right? "

"Well,  do i have a choice?  and don't call me stupid, stupid"

"No you don't.  So see you later stupid Bear. Bye!" Moonbyul hugs her and run away from a raging bear who doesn't want to be hugged.

At the library a goddess is silently reading: mumbling incoherent words as if she is casting a spell (don't worry it's just formulas) when suddenly Solar sits across her.

"Hey Rene! " Solar greets startling the girl across her.

"Omo!  You startle me. Hi Solar" she whispers knowing where they are.

"What are you mumbling there?  Nevermind.  Remember the new open coffee shop that we found last week?  Moonbyul and I will go there later after class and you're so gonna come wi

Please log in to read the full chapter