012

The Bear
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~~~at Seulgi's Place..

 

Seulgi is happily munching dinner prepared by Irene while Irene is silently looking at her adorable Bear.

"Don't stare too much Hyun. I might melt at your gaze " Seulgi teased without giving Irene a glance.

"So bear,  Uhmm-~ " Irene hesitated.

"Hmm? " Seulgi giving her girlfriend her full attention.

"Uhmm,  Well,  Im just thinking if when I could~ meet ~ your family? " Irene asked slowly still hesitating if she should really ask Seulgi about it.

"Pardon? "

"Well,  you have already meet my parents and Jisoo right?  And I was just thinking that it would be wonderful if I could meet your family too?" Irene rumbled.

"I know you're not okay with your dad and I was just~" she added. 

"Okay" Seulgi answered shortly together with her eye smile just to stop her rumbling mess girlfriend. 

She's scared not about introducing Irene to her family because she knows that they'll gonna love her.  Well,  who doesn't right?  She's scared with the idea of confronting her Dad about their Father and daughter relationship,  but she would do anything for her Joohyun.

"Are you sure? " Irene asked.

"Of course silly,  Actually it's a good thing you've asked because we're going there tonight Minho Oppa asked for my presence. " Seulgi said.

"What?  I am not prepared" Irene is in panic.

"Don't worry Babe,  They'll gonna love you" she said.  then winks

"Ughh!  Wait!  Im gonna start preparing now" Irene immediately stands and run off to their bedroom.  Leaving a grinning Seulgi.

"Joohyun is meeting my family huh?  Well,  that sounds good. Wait, I have to inform Minho Oppa." she said to no one and immediately message her brother.

 

 

~~At Kang's Mansion. 

 

 

"Chill Dad,  It's just Seulgi" Minho tried to calm his father pacing back and forth.

"Son,  the idea of Seulgi herself being here is enough to make me nervous and happy,  and she, bringing her girlfriend makes me more nervous than ever" Chanyeol answers with a smile: combination of excited and afraid smile,  then continue striding back and forth.

Minho chuckles seeing his father's antic.

"Okay,  just stay and wait for them to come,  I'll just gonna check if Mrs.Yoo finished cooking,  That bear probably wants to eat everything if she see what we prepared for them." Minho said.

Seeing his father not calming down,  he hugged him before telling him

"I'm happy for you Dad. I told you,  she just needed time.  Though it took so long, the important thing is that we're okay now. Let's keep this family happy and full of love okay? " they exchange smiles before he leaves the room.

"Do I look presentable?  Omo!  I want my daughter to be proud of me introducing as her father" Chanyeol said to no one, adjusting his tie: still feeling antsy.

 

~~~ Outside the Kang's Mansion

 

"Ready Hyun? We're  here " Seulgi asked Irene.  Helping her out of the car.

"Honestly speaking, I am not ready Seul,  given that you didn't gave me time to prepare for this" Irene answers pouting to the teasing bear.

"But I'm also e

Please log in to read the full chapter