003

The Bear
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The "date" went well.  Irene who wants to know more about Seulgi took the initiative to make conversations with Seulgi's 'shyness' in mind. At first,  she asked her simple questions related to the Bear.  Favorite color(orange),  Favorite artist(Beyonce),  Favorite food like real food and not pringles which earns a pout from the Bear saying that Pringles is food but still answers her query. In return,  she shared information related to her that she is from Daegu, she have this cute younger sister Jisoo that tends to whenever she had the opportunity but still,  Irene adores her.  She have purple as her favorite color, and loves carrot cake just like how Seulgi loves her pringles.  They share some laughter and teased each other a little when suddenly Seulgi asked Irene something personal.

"Ahem! Seulgi starts with a cough.

"So Unnie,  Ahmm do you..  aahh,  do you have a b- b-" Seulgi stammers because of nervousness.

Sensing the state the bear is being in,  Irene decided to hold her hand and gives her a reassuring smile,  encouraging her to continue speaking.

"Do you have a boyfriend Unnie? " Seulgi repeats steadily.

"..."

Because of the sudden question,  Irene didn't answer immediately.

"Uhmm- Uhh~" Seulgi is now fidgeting.  With Irene being quiet and not answering she becomes nervous more than ever.

"It's okay Unnie!  You don't have to answ~"

"No!  I don't have one! " Irene cuts her off a little bit loud.

"Ohh, So you don't have one" Seulgi smiles shyly after she have absorbed what the bunny said.

"Yeah" Irene returns the smile.

They were enjoying the silence they're sharing.  Glancing each other once in a while then smile and giggle when one caught the other.  When suddenly Seulgi's phone rings and break them from their little bubble. Seeing the one who's calling,  Seulgi excused herself to answer it.

"Excuse me,  I have to answer this call.  It's my father" She explains plainly.

Irene nods her approval then saw how Seulgi's face become stern.  After the phone call,  they decided to end their date with Seulgi insisted to drive Irene home.

"I'm sorry about that.  I didn't mean to end our date this way" Seulgi said a little disappointed.

They are at the front of Irene's house. 'Our date' it does sound perfect for Irene's hearing.

"Please don't say that.  I do enjoy our date. I really do. Buuut you can make it up to me if you wanted to" Irene replied with a little aegyo. She didn't know where did this courage came from.

"Really?  Tell me please" Seulgi pleaded.

"A second date will do" Irene teased with a smile.

"Se- second d- d- date? " Seulgi is astonished.

"Did I heard it right?  She did say  second date right? Wow!  Now I'm talking to myself" she think outloud.

Irene amused by the Bear's antics can't help but chuckles then turns into laughter.  Seulgi being embarrassed wanted to whine but choose to smile silently when she saw how lovely the Goddess in front of her laughs.  She would do anything to keep those smiles.  She was in her deep thoughts when Irene calm down and slowly comes near her.

"Really Seulgi, Thank you" Irene said before giving her a hug and a peck on her cheek.

"Good night Seul!" Then immediately runs inside their house with a huge smile on her blushing face.

Seulgi became a statue~ a blushing statue. She put a hand on the cheek Irene have kissed with a blush in her face and smiles goofily.

"Wow! That~ That was amazing" She said.

"Now time to face the real problem". she said to no one before driving away.

 

~At Kang's Mansion~

 

"What do you want?"  Seulgi asked coldly.  She didn't even bother greeting the person in front of her a nice evening but gives her brother a glance.

"Good evening to you My princess" Mr Kang gree

Please log in to read the full chapter