008

The Bear
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the Moonsun couple left, Seulgi gently tags Irene to the living room to cuddle.  Once they are comfortably settled,

"I didn't know you're so good at playing Seul" Irene said.

"Don't tell this to Moonbyul Unnie okay,  but It's not that difficult to defeat her.  I didn't even feel any pressure playing" Seulgi answered with a wink.

"Show off" Irene said then laugh to her girlfriend's silliness.

"Then you should play with Jisoo.  She's good at playing too.  No~ She's so good I think the only thing she do is playing those silly games. "

"Really? " Seulgi asked while still hugging Irene.

"Yeah. Oh!  Please don't tell her I said that it's silly,  she'll gonna be upset and make me apologize to all the games and gamers around the world." Irene adds snuggling closer to Seulgi.

"But I think you should really apologize to them Hyunnie" Seulgi pouts teasing her girl.

"Oh no,  not you too" Irene whines followed by their laughters. "Really,  you should meet her.  She kept on bugging me to meet you. Saying that maybe you're too scared to meet her or something" Irene pouts.

"But I am Hyun" Seulgi answers smiling .

"I know" Irene whispers .

"Aigoo.  So when can I meet her? " Seulgi ask then shower her with kisses to console her girlfriend.

"Huh? " Irene is bewildered.

"Well,  I can't keep my girlfriend being bothered by her sister right?  I need to tell her that you're mine and I am yours . And I too want to meet her.  Maybe your parents too ? If it's okay with you." Seulgi said shyly scratching the back of her head.

"Are you sure about that?" Irene ask.  She's a little bit shocked about what Seulgi said.  She really do love Seulgi to meet her family but she also know how does the bear act with other people. Especially with new people. An

Please log in to read the full chapter