006

The Bear
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Irene woke up with a smile plastered on her face.  She leave her bed and do her daily routine but not before messaging her girlfriend.

"Good Morning Bear. Don't forget to eat your breakfast. See you at school.  I love you 😘"

After preparing their breakfast,  she called on Jisoo.

"Jichu-yah!  Breakfast is ready.  Come on!  Let's eat! " after hearing nothing,  she decided to go her bedroom and wake her sister up .

"Jichu-yah wake up!  The food is ready.  I'm gonna be late. " she said while gently shaking her sister.

"It's too early for you to be late Unnie" Jisoo grumble before answering her sister.  Still not getting up.

"Yeah.  But~~~"

"But you're meeting with your girlfriend that's why you want to be there before she does.  Yeah yeah!  I get it. " Jisoo responded slightly teasing her Unnie while slowly getting up. Irene blushed because of that.

"But I want to sleep more so yeah.  You may go Unnie.  I'll just heat up the food later.  Enjoy your day ! Love you!  😚" Jisoo added before going back to sleep and put herself under cover. Irene wanted to deny but remembers the time.

"Okay,  but you take care of yourself okay?  Text me when you're leaving and tell Omma and Appa that I missed them." she said then hugs her sister.

"Your girlfriend is waiting Unnie" Jisoo teased.

"Aishhh" Irene hissed then prepare for school immediately.

 

------------------------

 

Seulgi is not a morning person.  Everyone knows that.  That is why the presence of the bear in school early in the morning puzzles Moonbyul. She was on her way to the gym for practice when she noticed Seulgi's car in the parking area.

"The bear is here?  but it's too early" is what she thinks. Getting down from her car,  Seulgi do the same.

"Hey Bear!  What happened to the world?  Isn't it still your hybernation time? Is it because of the global warming?" She teases her cousin while slowly coming towards her.

"Nah!  I'm waiting for someone" Seulgi responded and gives her cousin a smile. 

That surprises Moonbyul.  Normally,  her cousin would be shutting her up when she's teasing or this is the moment when they would start to bicker but the Bear responded with a smile like she saved all the unfortunate animals in the world.

"Woah!  My eyes!  Your smile is blinding.  Who's this amazing creature for you to left your sacred bed and go to school this early morning?  And for the record,  you're waiting,  patiently waiting like you can wait forever. But you don't do waiting Bear.  That's not you. " she interrogates.  Forget about the practice.  She needs to know what's happening to her cousin.

"I'm waiting for my girlfriend" She stated. still smiling but not giving her cousin a single glance. 

"WellWell, that's new, Wait!  Whaaat ?!  girlfriend?  Since when? where?  how?  wait!  How about Irene?  I thought you like her?  Wow Seulgi.  I didn't know you're like this."

She said a little disappointed.  She thought Seulgi and Irene would be

Please log in to read the full chapter