004

The Bear
Please log in to read the full chapter

Irene can't sleep.

"Did I really do that? " she said talking to herself. 

"Wow!  I just asked her for a second date right? Whooo! " while fanning herself feeling a hot blush creeping to her face.

Then pat herself on her shoulder saying "Well, you did a great job there Bae" and another smile forms into her face. "I can't wait for tomorrow" she said then fall asleep.

The next morning,  Irene meets with Solar.  They were talking about their usual stuff when Solar remembers the absence of a certain bunny yesterday when they were supposed to meet and hangout but that bunny didn't show up.

"So where were you yesterday?  I thought we were hanging out but you didn't show up. " Solar question her. Which brings Irene face colored in different shades of red recalling her date with the Bear.

"Oh,  I.. I ah..  I just had to do something important yesterday.  I'm sorry. " Irene stutters. Solar is not buying it.  No she's not, but decided to spare her friend from interrogations then settles for a little smirk and shove Irene.

They were on their way to the cafeteria when someone puts a hand on Solar's shoulder that startles the said girl a little.

"Hello ladies! " Moonbyul greets them energetically. Solar hits her softly but also gives her a peck which earns a soft groan from both Seulgi and Irene.

"PDA" Irene mutters while rolling her eyes.

"Hi Seulgi" she adds,  addressing the girl beside Moonbyul.

"Hello" Seulgi replied then gives her a shy smile.

Solar and Moonbyul are busy with their banters with each other, Irene and Seulgi are conversing which is unusual for Moonbyul because Seulgi is conversing with the Bunny without being awkward but didn't say anything.

"At least she's not stuttering in front of her crush.  Go Bear! " she said to herself while internally cheering for her cousin.

Seulgi and Irene are talking about how Jisoo- Irene's younger sister is being a little weird and sometimes concerning her sister for that: saying that she loves flu,  or suddenly making songs about anything that fascinates her, and most of all her godlike skills in playing games.  Seulgi can't help but be mesmerized by the beauty in front of her then suddenly Moonbyul demands her attention.

"So where were you yesterday Seul? I thought of visiting your place last night and have some fun playing games and hanging out then turns out you're out. " Moonbyul asked innocently.

"I'm with Irene" Seulgi responded without second thought then smiles to Irene while giving a little squeeze to her hand.  Irene is now a blushing mess.

"I .. We..  We were just hanging out,  you know..  just hanging out" Irene stammers.

"Oh just hanging out huh! Okay. " Moonbyul slightly teased the blushing girl while Solar is eyeing her best friend.

"'Something important to do' your face!  You're so gonna tell me everything later.  EVERY SINGLE THING" Solar whispers.

The couple continued their teasing and the only thing Irene could do is to grumble. Explaining wouldn't help her in this situation. The teasing only stopped when suddenly,

"I'm going home." Seulgi announced.

"Hey what's wrong? Afraid Irene might say something huh? " Moonbyul teased but shushed by Solar when they noticed a little frown in Seugi's face.

"Shut up Byul.  What's wrong Seul?" Solar asked.

"Nothing.  I just wanna go home" Seulgi stands up.

"And can you please drive Irene home?  I don't think I can drive her home now" Seulgi added.She doesn't even wait for their answers when she left them.

"I'll follow her" Moonbyul announces before following her cousin.

Irene is speechless.  She was gonna say something to the bear but decided to keep mum.

"So care to share? " Solar asked gently.

"Share about what? " Irene asked.

"About your date yesterday dummy! " Solar said while rolling her eyes. "And please stop saying that it's not a date because we both know that 'I

Please log in to read the full chapter