018

The Bear
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

It's been 3 months since Joohyun graduated and is now working, but there's still no ring occupying her ring finger. But no one is questioning Seulgi. 

Even though everyone is curious what happened to the supposed proposal. They're giving her time.  Maybe she is doubting,  maybe she doesn't want to be binded yet,  or whatever.  No one knows what the bear is thinking.

 

"Give her some time, let's not put pressure on her. I know she really want to propose already.  And I really want them to be wed,  honestly,  but let's trust Seulgi.  She know what she's doing." Chanyeol said eyeing his daughter,  one evening when they were having dinner.

 

"Thanks Dad" Seulgi really appreciate it how understanding her Dad is.  Joohyun is not with her that night because she's meeting with her cousins and Jisoo.

 

"Just remember that whenever you need help and whatever need you might need,  we're always here" Chanyeol said.

"Yeah,  that's right! " Minho joined before winking and smiling to his sister.

 

"Actually Dad, Oppa..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I might need your help"

 

 

 

Seulgi can't take it anymore and decided to seek help from others to plan the proposal. Don't think that she spent those 3 months without doing anything.  She have done many actually,  like MANY attempts to propose to Joohyun and she's running out of ideas.  That is why she asked somebody else to help her. 

 

 

 

But how did things ended up with this??

 

Moonbyul, Solar, Chanyeol,  Minho,  Joy,  Wendy and Jisoo are now facing her.  No,  more likely interrogating her with how their eyes are all on her.

 

 

"Woah!  WTH!  What are you doing all here? " Seulgi can't help it and asked them.

"I called everyone! Well,  except for Joohyun. She's not supposed to here right?  Isn't that nice? " Minho decided to tease his sister.

 

"Oppa!! You!  why are you here? " Seulgi asked Moonbyul.

"Hey!  I'm your best friend/ best cousin.  I'm supposed to be here" Moonbyul said. Everyone nod to show their approval.

"O~~okay.  Solar-unnie? " Seulgi asked her Unnie now.

 

"Well,  I'm her best friend if you haven't forgotten." Solar said rolling her eyes. 

" Of course I need to be here.  And I brought Jisoo with me" she said then Jisoo excitedly greeting Seulgi.

 

"Hi Unnie!  please don't tell me,  you'll gonna asked me why I'm also here? " she said teasing the bear.

"Oh No no no~ but could you please keep a secret form your Unnie? " Seulgi pleaded.

Jisoo answered her with hand zipping .

 

"Wendy? " Now her attention is on Wendy.

"Uhmm,  I don't really know, I was just with Joy when we accidentally bumped with Minho Oppa,  and now we're here.  I'm sorry Seul,  but wow you're now proposing to Joohyun Unnie?  Congrats! " Wendy said and give Seulgi a hug.

 

"Congrats Unnie,  You're a big bear now already" joy teased.

"Shut up Joy" everyone laughs.

 

"And you?  why are you here?" Seulgi asked the last person in the room.

"Hey, I'm your Dad.? " Chanyeol said. That earn another laugh from everyone.

 

 

"Okay!  Now that everyone is here,  Let's start to plan the OPERATION: MAKE THE BEAR SUFFER FROM HUMILIATION AND ASKED BUNNY TO BE HER WIFE EVEN IF SHE'S TOO GOOD FOR HER" Minho announced.

 

"Hey!  Isn't that too long? And I'll pretend I didn't hear the word humiliation" Seulgi growls, killing her brother with her eyes.

 

"Sshh!  Whatever Lil Sis" Minho shrugs.

 

"How about OPERATION: UNLEASH THE BYUN BUNNY" Joy said outloud.

"Joy, what are you even saying?" Seulgi asked.

"Oh,  it's not that? "Joy now facing Wendy.  Wendy only swing her head sideways wincing.

 

"Oookay how about something normal? " Moonbyul asked. Everyone's right arm still on the center.

 

"How about OPERATION: YES FROM THE BUNNY? " Jisoo asked.

"Well,  It's better than the previous ones, I guess that's okay.  Let's go with that!" Seulgi agreeing to Jisoo's idea.

"YEAH!!! " Everyone cheers.

So, they start to plan the 'OPERATION: YES FROM THE BUNNY!'

 

"So tell us Seulgi,  what are your initial idea about this?" Wendy asked.

"Do you have something on your mind already?" Solar asked.

"Is it something romantic? It should be!  My Unnie would love that. " Jisoo said dreamily.

Everyone is asking Seulgi simultaneously that she don't know what question to answer first.

"Guys!  Seriously,  I don't even understand you with all of you asking all at once." Seulgi getting the attention of everyone.

 

"Oh!  how about getting help from the internet?" Moonbyul suggested.

"Let's see,  let's see" she said while typing 'THE MOST ROMANTIC AND CREATIVE PROPOSAL IDEA'

 

"How about this, 'IRRESISTIBLE CUTIES' " Moonbyul said wh

Please log in to read the full chapter