002

The Bear
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Irene is in a good mood.  It is obviously visible with her face painted with a smile. She chuckles while remembering how deep red Seulgi's face last night and how cute she is rambling. Her thinking is interrupted when someone suddenly put a hand over her shoulder.

"Omo!  Solar!  Irene gasp.

"Someone is in a good mood!" Solar her best friend while giving her the look.

"So how was your night with Bear?Did she become a rambling mess?" Solar asked curiously.

Irene fans herself feeling a blush when she remember how Seulgi rambles about how beautiful she was.

"Huh?  N~No.  No.  she just sent me home and then went on her way afterwards" Irene tries to explain. Yeah she "tries" but our Solar is not that dumb.  She knows something happened because she have a very reliable source ( Of course it's not her Byul. ~ it definitely is). So as a good friend Solar didn't pry more. And changed the topic immediately.

"Have you finished our assignment with Professor Taeyeon? The one that we're gonna pass later? "

" Yes.  I've done it like 2 days ago. Why? " Irene asked.

"Wow!  and you didn't tell me that? " Solar is flabbergasted. "You let me suffer for another 2 days when you already finished it?  Are we really friends? " She continues.

"Why?  Have you finish it already?" Irene chuckles knowing that Solar didn't even open her book for that time she was referring.

"Well,  I've finished nothing.  I didn't even open it cause I know you're there.  Traitor" said Solar.

"Traitor?! " Now Irene is the flabbergasted one.

"And here I was thinking that maybe  I should lend you my work but I guess that's not even an option now cause I'm a traitor" she continued while suppressing a giggle because of the face that Solar is making right now is hilarious.

"What?! Who told you being a traitor?  You're a Goddess from Daegu!  Omo!  Please Rene you have to help me.  I don't wanna experience the wrath of a raging Taeyeon. Oh I know!  I'm gonna buy you that carrot cake that you really really want.  Just please spare me." Solar pleaded.

"Oh really?  you'll gonna buy me 2 of that?" Irene said while having her one eyebrow upward and smirks.  Actually she'll gonna lend Solar her work even without the carrot cake. It will just be a bonus.

"Huh?  You can't finish that by yourself.  I know it's your favorite but I didn't know that you're in that level. " Solar rants.

"Pardon?  Who are you again?" Irene retorts.  She's enjoying it.

"Aishh!  Yeah!  Yeah!  I'm gonna buy you 2. Happy?  Now lend me that work of yours." Solar surrendered.

"Gladly" Irene smiles and took her notebook from her bag and gave it to Solar.  "What a great thing to start your day" she thinks to herself.

 

After their last class,  Solar and Irene are on their way meeting with the handsomely beautiful cousins Moonbyul and Seulgi when they saw the Bear approaching them with a frown on her face and a worried Squirrel tailing her cousin. 

"Hi Seul~.." Irene greets the Bear but didn't receive a reply.

She was surprised when that Bear decided to pass through without even giving them a glance.

"Woah!  Okay.  What was that? Did I just talk to the wind? Yeah the wind. Hi wind! " Irene thought.

When Moonbyul approaches them, Solar immediately ask her girlfriend. It is known to her that Seulgi is a not a fan of extravagant greetings but she's  not that ill mannered woman.  And Seulgi not addressing them nor given a single glance only means one thing: the Bear is upset.

"What did you do this time?  Moonbyul-ssi?" she interrogates.

"And don't tell me you didn't do anything.  Because that Bear goes to you whenever she's upset. Always.  But now,  she's on the opppsite direction where you are.  Now spill." she continues.

Moonbyul gulps and wipes a non-existing sweat on her forehead.

"Oh!  Hello to you too Babe! I..  ahh.  she..  Ahh" she stutters. "Omo!  I'm  doomed." she panics internally.  She can always manage a jealous Solar but not an interrogating one.  Especially when it's about the Bear.  Gosh!  she sometimes thinks that her girlfriend loves her cousin more than her.  And she's running out of time thinking as she saw a knitted eyebrow in the face of the girl she loves the most.

"Moon I'm waiting" Solar said impatiently. There's no point of escaping this.  She'll just gonna say the truth.

"iateherpringlesimsorry!" she said as fast as she can and abruptly hug her girlfriend.

"What?!" Solar

"I ate her pringles Babe.  I'm sorry

Please log in to read the full chapter