014

The Bear
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Term papers,  exams and deadlines, Joohyun is so busy with school that she doesn't know what to do anymore. It's been weeks since she last saw the Bear, and she misses her so much but she has to finish all of this school work for her to graduate.  Although she is so busy she doesn't forget to check on Seulgi once in a while, asking about her well-being,  have she eaten yet, saying how much she wanted to finish this paperworks so that she would be with the bear and cuddlling already.  There comes a time when she wanted to leave and forget about graduating just to see the bear then she would remember that the bear would nagged her about it and she would regret it personally.

One day, Seulgi insisted for her to stay at Seulgi's place.

"Please Hyun,  you can do it here. I won't disturb you.  I just~ I just~ I just really miss you" Seulgi plead

"Not now Seul,  I'm too busy.  there's so much to work to do." Joohyun really do have so much to do she didn't know where to start.

"Please Hyun~ just this once.  Stay" Seulgi using her greatest weapon (her puppy eyes)

"Hmm.  Okay Seul,  just promise me,  no monkey business.  I really do need to finish this."

"Yes Hyun,  I promise. " Seulgi smile widely.

"Okay.  I'm sorry Seul,  I miss you too" Joohyun said before hugging her bear.

Truth to her words, Seulgi didn't do anything to disturb to Goddess other than asking her if she wanted to eat and staring at her doing her work. As she decided to rest for the day,  she saw Seulgi silently sleeping.

*sigh* "I'm sorry Seul" she then kiss Seulgi before putting blanket over the sleeping bear.

 

 

~~~~

After weeks of being in hell of a load of paperworks,  Joohyun is finally free.  She wanted to surprise Seulgi that's why she didn't say anything to the bear.  She decided to go to Seulgi's place and cuddle with the bear. She will kiss her bear all day after many weeks of declining the cute bear. 

 

Well,  that's the plan.

"Hi Babe!" Joohyun greets Seulgi who's sitting on the couch and is busy texting. She give Seulgi a peck on her cheek.

"Hmm,  Hi Hyun! " Seulgi replied without giving her girlfriend a single glance and continue using her phone. Noticing that her bear won't give her attention anytime soon,  Joohyun wrapped her arms around Seulgi and peek at her phone.

"What are you doing Seul?" she asked.

"Huh?  Nothing" Seulgi said before immediately standing up. Joohyun immediately pouts with the bear's action.

"Hey,  where's my kiss? " Joohyun act like a baby.  Seulgi chuckles seeing her mature girlfriend acting like a cute pouting baby.

"*kiss* There.  Stop pouting,  you look adorable I might kidnap you" Seulgi said as she kiss Joohyun's head.

"Hey Hyun.  I'm gonna go outside.  I'm just meeting a friend so that I wouldn't disturb you.  Okay?  Love you! " She said and kiss Joohyun then went outside without waiting for Joohyun's reply.

"But I want to cuddle with you" Joohyun whisper to no one.

 

 

 

~~~~~~

It's been weeks since Seulgi and Joohyun spent their time together.  Even if Joohyun finished her projects,  there are times that she need to go to the university to process some documents for her graduation.  But she always go the bear's place to spend time with her.  Well,  that's what she have in mind,  but Seulgi is always on her phone.  texting,  giggling,  phone calls,  ~ she doesn't know what to think.

 

"Is she cheating on me Solar?  What if she doesn't love me anymore?  What if she found someone who is much more beautiful than me?  Who has time for her? I don't know Solar.  I don't know what's tomorrow if she's not in there with me *hiccups*" Joohyun bawls one night she and Solar meet up.

"Hey,  chill there.  Don't fall into conclusions missy.  The Bear really loves you for her to cheat on you.  She can't do that. " Solar said.  comforting Joohyun.

"But What if? *hiccups"

"Shhh.. Just~ just trust the bear okay? Talk to her about it first." Solar said to the crying Joohyun.

 

 

~~~~~

One day,  Seulgi just came out of the bathroom when her phone vibrates indicating that she receive a message.

"Hey Babe you have a message" Joohyun said to Seulgi.

"Ahh,  it's Wendy" Seulgi said nonchalantly after checking her phone.

"Who is Wendy? " Joohyun asked.

"Oh,  just a friend." Seulgi said. Joohyun becomes silent.  Things are running to her mind.

'Is Seulgi cheating on her?  Really?  Why?  What have she done? '

"Hey Hyun!  I'm gonna get out for a while.  Just gonna~" Seulgi didn't finish what she was trying to say because Joohyun burst into tears. Seulgi panicked.

 

*sobs* *sobs*

"Hey Hyun,  what's wrong? are you hurt? " Seulgi asked checking every part of Joohyun if she was hurting anywhere.

*sobs* sobs*

" Seulgi.. "

"Yes Hyun?  are you okay? " Seulgi is worried.

"Are you cheating on me?" Joohyun asked with a heavy heart. She can't take it.  Seulgi being with others.  Seulgi leaving her.

"Hyun~"

"Why Seul?  Why?  How could you do this to me? How~ *hiccups* could~ *hiccups you~sobs*" Joohyun with her tear stained eyes.

Seulgi immediately wrapped her girlfriend with her embrace. "What are you saying Hyun?  Where did this come from?" Seulgi is in the dark.  She didn't know what Joohyun is talking about.

"You're meeting her right?  Wendy?" Joohyun asked.

"Uhm,  Yeah? but it~ " 

"See?  You're leaving me.  you'll meet up with this Wendy girl and you would laugh with her,  You cheater! How could you! How could you!" Joohyun is angry.  How could Seulgi do this to her. She punch Seulgi's shoulders repeatedly while crying.

"Hey,  what are you saying?  Wendy and me? " Seulgi asked.  Bewildered. Then she started laughing, like it is the funniest joke she ever heard.

Joohyun stop and glare at Seulgi. "How

Please log in to read the full chapter