007

The Bear
Please log in to read the full chapter

Its been 4 months since Seulgi and Irene became a couple. It's been a quiet yet full of surprises 4 months of their relationship learning and discovering things about each other.

"So what are we gonna do now? " Solar asked.

"Huh? " Irene a little bit lost .

"How about we hang out at Seulgi's place? " Moonbyul suggests

"Huh?  Why at my place? " Seulgi ask a little bit surprised.

"Well,  you have a nice place: a big one to be exact.  And we could also play video games and bet who really is better than the two of us" Moonbyul said raising a brow.

" Or have you accepted the fact that I am better than you playing" she adds provoking the bear.

That irked Seulgi and immediately agreed on Moonbyul's challenge. the two best friends only chuckle seeing how the two cousins are being silly and childish.

At Seulgi's place~~

the two cousins immediately go and set up the game console while Irene and Solar prepare food for them.

"So how are you two?" Solar asked.

"Huh? " Irene asked a little bit confused but then realizes what her bestfriend is talking about,

"We're fine. Seulgi, she's cute and adorable. A little bit weird sometimes but I think it's part of the package, and I really love her" Irene answers her friend while staring at Seulgi with a glance full of love.

Solar smiled to Irene's respond. She doesn't have to ask more because the love they have is apparent that even with just a glance, she could say how inlove Seulgi and Irene are.

While Irene and Solar are busy preparing their food, Seulgi and Moonbyul are busy mocking each other while playing.

"Hey bear, you know you can't beat me at this game. See our score difference?  It is definitely your lose. Loser" Moonbyul said then smirks.

Seulgi smiles hearing that from her cousin.

"Don't worry Byul, I just let you score more for the 1st half to give you a small amount of happiness before I crushed you. " she replied .

 

They continue their bantering when their girlfriends slowly approach them. Seulgi immediately make space in front of her for Irene to settle while Moonbyul snuggles to Solar at her side.

"What took you so long? " Seulgi murmurs while placin

Please log in to read the full chapter