015

The Bear
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

-----------

 

Saying that Sooyoung is busy is an understatement.  She's more than busy that she practically have no time to eat a proper meal. With left and right meetings, documents to be read filing up to her desk, eating is the last thing in her mind.  She didn't even have enough spare time to meet her girlfriend.  Even with how stubborn she can be when she wants something, she knows when there's no time for playing around.  And being the heir and the next CEO of the Park Enterprise, she really do need to attend all these meetings and finish all of these documents in front of her.

"Ugh! When will this end?!  This is a nightmare! " she said frustratedly.

"Can't I just leave all of these here and wait for Dad & Mom to come back? " she asked the person she's with inside her office which is her cousin Rosé.

"No you can't.  And you do know that this is for your own good too right? " Rosé said.

"I know.  Just hoping you would consider you know." Sooyoung said before going back to reading papers in front to her.

"Oh!  And you have a meeting in 10 mins." Rosé reminded her.

"What?!  Again?!  Ugh!  I miss my Wannie!  There's no joy left in me." she said dramatically. Rosé only smiles with her cousin's exaggerations.

*knocks

"come in" Sooyoung said nonchalantly.

"Did someone called me? " Wendy asked with only half of her body propped inside and give Sooyoung a loving smile. That brought Sooyoung to stand up and immediately imprisoned her with a hug.

"Wan!  What are you doing here? " Sooyoung asked.

"What?  You don't want to see me now? " Wendy pouted cutely.

"No~ no~ no~! Of course I want to see you!  In fact,  I missed you so much to the point that I want to run away from all of these and just be with you." Joy said with all the gestures and exaggerations like a child. Seungwan can't help but to fall inlove with this cuteness in front of here.

" But wait~" Sooyoung said to Wendy.

"Rosé,  can't we cancel the meeting?  Please! Just this one." Sooyoung pleaded with her puppy eyes and a little bit aegyo.

"I'm sorry Joy, we can't. It's a VIP.  And she's already here so we can't cancel the meeting." Rosé said apologetically. Sooyoung is dejected but accepts her fate.

"Sorry love,  you heard it too.  Ugh! Just when I have you here in front of me.  Ugh!  this meetings would be the death of me. " Sooyoung said before detaching herself reluctantly. Wendy and Rosé can't take it anymore and burst laughing. Sooyoung doesn't know what's happening.

"What's happening here?  What's so funny?  she asked.

"I think you really need to attend that meeting now Joy. I'm leaving now. It's nice to see you again Wendy" Rosé said before leaving the room. Sooyoung is still a little bit lost.

"Wha-? Uhm. " giving Wendy a questioning look.

"So let's start the meeting now? " Wendy said and smile.

"You're the one I'm meeting with? " Joy asked.

"You don't want to? " Wendy teased.

"Wha~ No! It's just~How~ Whe~" Joy can't fully construct her sentence.

"I asked Rosé nicely. And she also thinks you need it. " Wendy said enveloping her Joy in embrace.

"Oh!  You don't know how badly I needed this." Joy reciprocate the hug and softly kisses Wendy's hair. They stay like that for a couple of minutes , savoring the moment.

"Remind me to thank Rosé for this." Joy said before showering her girlfriend with kisses. Wendy can't help it and hold Joy's face to give her a passionate kiss. But before things become too intimate,  Wendy detached herself from Joy slowly. It earns a little growl from the latter refusing to let her go. Wendy giggles from the reaction made by Joy.

"By the way,  I've met Seulgi and her girlfriend."

"Really?  the non-existent girlfriend appears? "

"Apparently,  she's real and they're so inlove in front of me I almost vomit because you're not there" Wendy pouts.

"Awe~ my Wannie is upset"

"But I know y

Please log in to read the full chapter