013

The Bear
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's just another day of cuddling for Seulgi and Irene.  Irene silently watching movie while Seulgi with her head on Irene's lap munching pringles. Sometimes they're talking about random things,  their friends,  school,  how exhausting it is for Irene especially now that she's graduating. They were talking about Jisoo when she remember that she wants to ask Seulgi about something. 

 

 

"Hmm~ Seul, " she said,  gaining Seulgi's attention. 

"Yes Hyun? "

"Uhm~ how did you and your father reconcile? It's okay if you don't want to talk about it."

"Hmm~ you really wanna know? " Seulgi ask. 

"Not if you're not comfortable. " Irene answered. 

"Well,  do you remember Byul and Solar Unnie's anniversary? "

"Uhm~ Yeah,  Solar said that you helped Moonbyul-ssi preparing for that, right? "

"Well,  this what happened ~~~"

 

 

~~~~~~

Flashback

~~~~~~

 

Seulgi is busy helping Moonbyul preparing for Moonsun's anniversary when she receives a message from his brother

"Meet me at my office.  Need to talk to you. Now" is what her brother says.

"Who's that? " Moonbyul asks.

"Minho Oppa,  he wants to talk.  I just don't know why" she said before showing it to her cousin.

"Maybe it's urgent.  You should go.  I can do this on my own.  Thanks for the help by the way." Moonbyul said.

"Are you sure?  You're not gonna messed this up? " she playfully .

"Aishh.  Of course I'm not gonna mess this up.  Go! Oh!  and say hi to Minho for me okay? " Moonbyul playfully pushed the bear to the front door.

"Okay.  okay.  Goodluck Byul! " she said before running off to her brother's office.

 

 

At the K Enterprise Building~~~

 

Even if she doesn't usually come and visit his brother in his office,  she isn't surprised with the elegant interiors the K Enterprise Building have,  with her brother being meticulous and stylish,  she already expected these things.  The lobby itself screams perfection. But that perfectionist guy vanishes when he's with her.  He bocomes the coolest and weirdest brother anyone could ever have. 

She smiles thinking about that. She was immediately noticed by Minho's secretary when she entered the room

"Good evening Ms. Kang" Nayeon greets her.

"Hi Nayeon.  I told you to just call me Seulgi. Or I have to call you Mrs.Yoo huh. " she said teasing Nayeon.

"Okay,  Seulgi." Nayeon blushed.

"My brother is expecting me" Seulgi said.

"Yes,  He's inside.  Please come with me" Nayeon leads her to his office.

*knock*knock*

"Sir,  your sister is here" Nayeon said.

"Thank you Nayeon.  And stop with that, we've known each other since we were kids. so stop the act" Minho teased.

"Ughh. this two Kangs.  Okay. Okay.  I just don't want to look rude in front Seulgi here weirdo. If you need anything just ring me up I'll be out for a while." she said before she leave.

Both of the Kang siblings are quiet.  Seulgi that has no idea why she was called,  and Minho that has no idea how to start the conversation why Seulgi is being summoned. At the end,  Minho decided to ask Seulgi about her well-being before talking about the real deal.

"So,  how are you Bear? " he started,  taking his seat at the front of his sister.

"Really Oppa?  You asked me to be here just to ask how am I?  Just tell me that you missed me Oppa" Seulgi brother.That brought laughter to the both of them.

"Really Seulgi just answer the question.  And if it would make you happy,  then yes,  I missed you little bear  I always miss you." Minho smiles.

"Well,  I'm okay.  Byul Unnie wanted to surprise Solar Unnie for their anniversary, so I kind of helped her.  Oh!  she said hi by the way". Seulgi answered with a smile to her face.

"Wow,  you're helping Byul?  Well,  that's new. " Minho teased.

"Hey!  Even I can be helpful once in a while if I wanted" Seulgi pouts.  Earning a delicious laugh from her brother.

"How about you Oppa?  How are you? " Seulgi asked.

"Hmm. I'm cool.  Business is good.  Life is good.  I have a weird younger sister but what can I say,  I can't have it all, right?" Minho answers then laugh at his sister. Seulgi a little bit pissed off, smack her brother before sitting properly facing her brother and ask

" Really,  Minho Oppa,  why did you call me here? " she asked with all seriousness.  Minho sighed before answering his sister.

"It's about Dad Seul" Minho started.  Seulgi immediately stand up and said, 

"I'm not interested" Seulgi dismissed her brother.

"No Seulgi!  Listen. We need to talk about it." Minho tried to push the matter.

"No! I~~ Please no" Seulgi is in a verge of crying in agony because of unwanted memories resurfacing. The smell of disinfectants, people dressed in white coats running here and there,  a man full of blood,  some child crying because of discomfort,  a woman's body; lifeless. Then she can't take it anymore, tears started to flow into her eyes.

"Seulgi,  it was an accident. Why can't you forgive him?" Minho tried to explain.

"Stop! I don't want to talk about it!  I don't want to hear anything about him!  He is the reason why Mom is dead!  I begged them not to go but he insisted. He told me they'll gonna be back soon but then what happen,  Mom is gone because of him.  It's all his ~~"

"IT IS MY FAULT! " Minho raises his voice.

"It is my fault Seul. If there's someone who needs to be blamed, it is me Seul. I'm the one who begged them to go co'z I real

Please log in to read the full chapter