Chapter 4

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}



Tonight was the last night and the third night at our picnic we will go back home tomorrow, and since it was the last night we were having some kind of fun. They were playing fireworks, music was playing and one by one the students were dancing solo. It was kind of fun me and Hyemi danced together when Joshua oppa joined us and the three of us did it together before we sat still as the three of us burst into laugher.


We were the only one to do it together, everyone else did it solo it was like a best moment of the trip.


As I was laughing with Joshua oppa In a corner of my eyes I saw Vernon getting up. I slowly followed him since I was sure he was going to smoke, I stopped when he sat at our place and as I looked at the pack of cigarette in his pocket I shook my head. Before he could bring the cigarette out I walked to him and patted his shoulder he flinched.


"Why is that you keep following me? You are really annoying you know??" he said as he glared at me and I felt embarrassed. 


"I- umm... I just wanted to become friends with you.." I said as I looked at his eyes but he just glared at me, "Do not come after me anymore okay??" he said as he turned his back on me and grabbed the packet of cigarette on his pocket, I wanted to gab his hands and tell him not to smoke but he grabbed my hands tightly making me feel the pain of it "Hey Vernon it hurts, Stop it!" I said as I struggled but he didn't let go of my arm I just looked at his eyes straightly and he finally let go of my hand and pushed me a little "Stop following me Kim Chaewon I warn you, you will get hurt" he said as he shot me a death glare and a tear dropped down my eyes before I wiped it with my hands harshly.


"jerk." I said as I walked away and wiped the tear that was coming down my eyes.


Joshua and Hyemi kept asking me questions that night but I just ignored them and went to bed. I thought about those 4 days and I really felt like me and Vernon will become friend.. I really thought he was hiding his innocent image behind this trouble maker boy.