Chapter three

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}


It's 6:00 in the morning and I can't seem to sleep anymore, I woke up and headed outside with a jacket. I sat down outside and just looked infront of me blankly like a ghost. 'Why is that I can't sleep?' I asked myself


"Oh Chaewon , you already woke up?" Mr. Lee asked and I nodded with a slight smile and said "Good morning sem".


"Good morning, do you want to help me and Mrs. Jung to make breakfast?" he asked and I nodded since I didn't have anything to do, I tied my hair into a bun and started helping them, we made sandwiches and omelets for everyone it was kind of fun since I am close with Mr. Lee and Mrs. Jung.


"Rian-ah Mrs. Jung went to wake the girls up, can you go and wake the boys up?" he asked and I hesitated for a moment before nodding.


I walked slowly and worriedly to the Room the boys were staying in.. I waited infront of the room I knocked a few times but no one answered so I took a deep breath before opening the door with the Keys Mr. Lee gave me. 


"AHH!!" I quickly closed my eyes as I saw most of them sleeping shirtless, they were sleeping on a row on the floor I searched for Joshua and finally I noticed him and gladly he had his shirt on unlike these other punks. 


I approached him as he was sleeping next to Vernon, I shook him "Hong Joshua" I called him but he just moaned I looked on his left and I saw that Vernon had woken up, he looked at me blankly and said "what are you doing in the boys room?" I got embarrassed "I , Um- Mr. Lee asked me to wake you guys up since we already did the breakfast" I said as I made an awkward smile and he nodded "Can you help me wake them up?" I asked hoping he would say yes but he shook his head "No" he said before he got up and heading to the bathroom. 


Such a jerk


I shook Joshua angrily and he finally woke up "I thought you wont ever wake up sleepyhead" I firmly said and he chuckled at the nickname I called him, I used to call him like this when we were young.


"Mr. Lee asked me to wake the boys up but they are sleeping shirtless can you help me?" I asked with a pout as I pointed at the boys who were sleeping shirtless and he laughed.


"Well you should have expected that since this is a room for boys" he said with a laugh and I glared at him.


"WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" I shouted with my highest tone and most of them got up like ghosts shocked due to my voice and I grinned "you thought I wouldn't be able to do it? Huh?" I grinned as I looked at Joshua who was covering his ears and he just shook his head as he cupped his face "such an angelic voice in the early morning" he said and i patted his shoulder "you better get up" I said with an innocent smile. 


"What the hell Chaewon , instead of waking us gently you became a morning evil" wonwoo said and I chuckled.


"Shut up and wear your shirt you punk, breakfast is ready" I said as I headed outside making them shocked as they were still rubbing their eyes.


I walked to Mr. Lee and saw that he had already sett the table "did they woke up?" he said and I nodded "Of course" I replied with an innocent smile.


I sat down on a my seat and started eating my breakfast after like 2 minutes all the girls came and sat down too, the boys were still in their room probably washing their faces and so the first 2 boys to get ready were Vernon and Joshua, Vernon sat infront of me and Joshua beside me.


"Sem why did you send this evil to wake us up?, I am still shocked by her voice" said Hoshi as he sat down and looking at me with a glare while I just laughed. 


Mr. Lee looked at me and I just looked at him back innocently as he chuckled, he probably found out I shouted at them.


We ate our breakfast and I looked at my phone it was 8o'clock I grabbed my phone and approached Mr. Lee


"Sem do you want me to help with cleaning up or I can go now?" I asked.


"Me and Mrs. Jung will clean up the table you can go" he smiled and I nodded. 


I went and sat on the same place me and Vernon sat, it kind of was a quiet and a comfortable place.


I putted my headphones on and listened to {Taylor swift –Back to December} and I didn't actually realize that Vernon was just sitting beside me he grabbed a cigarette and my eyes widened "YA!! I told you not to smoke beside me!" I almost yelled as I put down my headphones and he just frowned.


"Listen to your song, you wont smell it" he replied coldly and I grabbed the cigarette out of his hand "No way" I said and he sighed "Okay".


"what song you were listening to?" he asked with the same face from yesterday, his eyebrows still touched without my knowledge I raised my index finger and putted it between his eyebrows. 


"Can you tell me the talent to how your eyebrows are touching every time? I really want to do it" I asked as I looked at him with a curious look and he shook his head "you are a strange girl" he said and I smiled and nodded.


"Do you like listening to ballad songs?" I asked, I was kind of curious since ballad was my favorite.


"No, I just like listening to hip-hop" he said and I nodded "I thought so" I said.


"Why did you follow me here?" I asked and he just looked at me coldly before opening his mouth.


"I didn't follow you, I was just bored and came here to smoke but you didn't let me" he said and a smile crept into my face.


"Why would you listen to me when I say don't smoke?" I said with a smile and he looked at me confusedly as I chuckled.


"You could just smoke even if I said I hate the smell, why did you listen to me when I said don't smoke?" I asked and he just looked away.


"I didn't have the mood of listening to your babblings telling me to stop smoking and so" he said and I chuckled.


He did listen to me after all; the trouble maker boy is slowly opening up to me.


We sat together for a while and we talked a bit before we decided to go back to where the others were, we went back together and I sighed as i saw Joshua looking at Vernon awkwardly.


I approached him "hey what were you doing?" I asked with a smile, he was always sensitive about me and since Vernon didn't leave a good image infront of the students I could feel that Joshua wasn't so happy about us coming back together.


"Why were you together?" he asked as he looked at me coldly and I just faked a smile "I just went to take some fresh air and saw him, nothing special" I said and he nodded still the cold look on his face never left.