Chapter 4

Different But Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Joon's POV

I continued to ignore her calls. 

I couldn't eat my Bibimbap either...

"Are you not gonna answer that?" Siyoon said as he sat infront of me. 

I couldn't talk either. 

It rang again, this is the fifth time...

I decided to just flip my phone to the 'do not disturb mode'. "Why would I?" I replied to Siyoon. 

Siyoon's POV

It was the first time I've heard him say something so cold. 

I've heard him irritated, mad, impatient, and rude... But this was a new tone from him. 

I slowly got up and let him be. 

I went back to my lunch with Hyung and Seulgi. They had questioning eyes, but before they could even ask me for details Kang Joon stormed off the cafè.

"Are we not gonna check up on him?" I asked Hyung.

"Let him be, it has been rough for him. A month can't heal him completely." Hyung said but with worry painted on his face. 

"Heal? Is he sick????" Seulgi knew nothing about anything but she seemed like she cared about Kang Joon's condition even though he had been not the best towards her. 

We've been talking about Kang Joon's life carelessly that we have dragged Seulgi in the midst of this. 

"No no no he's not sick. It's just something about his life. We could tell you, but we aren't in the position to share it. sorry" I apologized for us. 

"Oh...don't be sorry, I was the one being nosy."

(End of Siyoon's POV)

After what just happened, lunch time seemed to be quiet. 

Lunch was about to end but Kang Joon still hasn't come back. 

Seulgi volunteered to clean up their lunch and as she reach the table where Kang Joon sat, Seulgi sees that he left his phone and his food. 

"He didn't eat and he left his phone" Seulgi thought to herself. 

She picked up everything on the table. Instead of throwing away his food, she stored it in the fridge. Suddenly, Kang Joon's phone rang again...

"Incoming call from 💖" 

Seulgi's POV

Who would know that this guy has a girlfriend! He's always so irritated and he rarely smiles. 

I felt like I was watching a romantic film. 

A girl calling her boyfriend to check up on him during lunch time at work. Howwww sweet! It's so clichè but I love it. 

I wonder why he always seems to be in a bad mood. Kang Joon is so mysterious. All of them are new people to me, but Siyoon and Boss doesn't seem to have a problem with new people. 

Out of the blue.....I just had to....

"Siyoon-ah!!! Are you single?" I plainly asked

The timing was just too perfect, he was drinking water and he almost choked on his drink. 

"I...uh...I'm single" it felt like he was put into a talk show. 

"What about you Boss? What's your relationship status?" 

"Why are you suddenly asking such question?" Boss said.

"Hyung don't try to avoid the question with another question." Siyoon teased boss. 

The next thing was an empty water bottle flying directly to Siyoon. 

Siyoon was fast enough to avoid it. 

"Hyung is single too!" Siyoon screamed laughing.

"Aish! You brat!" 

I realized that I was being nosy again. 

"It's nothing serious. I'm just trying to put logic into something."

Yaaaaaa, Seulgi sounds so smart. This makes her seem like she has more intellect than us" Boss laughed.

I thought to myself, maybe that's why he's so annoyed around me. A guy in a relationship doesn't want to get mixed up with another girl. I get it now! 

I shall respect them. His girlfriend must be so proud of him.

(End of Seulgi's POV)

Lunch time has passed, still Kang Joon hasn't returned. 

The day went by fast, but the sales went a bit slow since Kang Joon was away. His looks really did advertise the whole c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter