Chapter 6

Different But Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Work day has started but Kang Joon hasn't come back yet. 

Jongmin and Siyoon busier than the usual while Seulgi ran back and fort from the dishwashing area to the tables. 

A familiar face entered the cafè but no one seemed to notice. 

Suzy sat at the middle of the cafè, placed a small paper bag on the table, and scanned around. 

Seulgi notices that Suzy was sat there but wasn't drinking anything. 

"Excuse me miss, but would you like to order a drink?"

Suzy looked at Seulgi from head to toe and didn't say anything. Seulgi stood there for an awkward three seconds before getting the hint and then went away.

"What a snob..." Seulgi sighs and pouts. 

Suzy was getting impatient and decided to approach Seulgi while she was cleaning a table. 

"Are you a new employee?" Suzy asks and Seulgi nods yes in reply.

"Give this to Kang Joon" Suzy quickly gave the paper bag to Seulgi.

"Wait, there's no tag here.. Who are you?" Seulgi asks

"Tell him it's from Suzy" Suzy casually replied. 

Seulgi felt like she was in a romantic movie again, she only knew that Suzy is Kang Joon's girlfriend.

"Ohhh! You're his Suzy!" She exclaimed 

But then.....

"SEULGI, GIVE IT BACK TO HER." Kang Joon's loud voice echoed through the cafè.

Seulgi and Suzy was frozen in shock while it caught Jongmin and Siyoon's attention. Kang Joon approached them fast and grabbed the paper bag from Seulgi. 

"Why would you accept something from this person you don't even know?!" Kang Joon turned to Seulgi his voice was louder. 

"I don't know..I thought.....it's because....I...it's from your girlfriend...." Seulgi replied with a shaking voice.

"Girlfriend????? You're such a fool! Unbelievable!!!" Kang Joon was red. 

Seulgi had her head down and her eyes started to fill up with tears about to burst. 

Siyoon and Jongmin stepped in and tried to control the situation. The customers started to leave the cafè.

"Don't you think that's too much?!" Jongmin slapped down Kang Joon. 

Suzy walked out while they were having their own bickering, Kang Joon noticed and he followed her quickly. 

"So you're gonna leave just like that? Again?" Kang Joon confronts Suzy as she was walking away from him. 

Suzy stopped and then looks back at Kang Joon , then says "Why did you talk down on me infront of everyone?!"

"Did you want me to call you Jagiya?" Kang Joon lets out a sass.

"Oppa, you knew what I meant..." It was easy for Suzy's words creep through Kang Joon. 

Without realizing it for a second, Kang Joon's demeanor changed into a more calm version of himself. 

"Couldn't you face Hyung and Siyoon too? You had to save your face again by hidding behind a clueless person!" Kang Joon sounded disappointed.

"What happened to saving that spot for me? Huh? You'll wait till I get back????" Suzy pressed down Kang Joon's promise from the past. 

"Are you coming back? Are you staying till you find another man during work hours?" He got all worked up again and went back to a state where he's not at all fine with Suzy.

"You're so selfish!!!" Suzy replies as tears fall down from her eyes. 

"I'm selfish? I gave you everything just so you could be happy. I passed out on opportunities because YOU didn't want them for ME. I'm out here wrecked, Suzy. You left me without a warning, so you could save yourself from the embarassment you made....You couldn't even give me back the ring yourself. Now you tell me who's really selfish."

Suzy didn't say a word in reply...

"Have you lost your voice?! Why can't you talk back???" Kang Joon felt a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter