Chapter 14

Different But Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The employees of Jongmin's Cafè ended drinking early since Siyoon had to quickly go home, Jongmin had to fix papers, Seulgi felt a little tipsy, and Sehun was drunk. As promised, Kang Joon didn't even drink a single shot. 

Kang Joon and Seulgi called a cab for Sehun. Seulgi gave Sehun's adress to the driver and Kang Joon looked at her as if she was crazy. 

"You know his address?" Kang Joon asked with an edge in his tone of voice. 

"Yes. It's all in here" Seulgi replied while pointing at her head. 

Kang Joon could only raise his eyebrow and Seulgi suddenly bursted out laughing. 

"You're so gullible! It's on his License.." Seulgi laughed harder. 

The taxi went on it's way, Seulgi started to walk alone back to her apartment and Kang Joon followed. 

"Ya why are you following me?" Seulgi playfully accuses Kang Joon of stalking. 

"I'm only a few blocks away from your apartment complex, dumb dumb." Kang Joon replied.

Both of them quiet down for almost the rest of the way. When they got nearer Seulgi suddenly asks for Kang Joon's opinion. 

"Do you think he was already drunk when he said what he said.......?" Seulgi shyly asks. 

"He said a lot of things and there are a lot of he's in our circle." Kang Joon pretended to not know it was Sehun Seulgi was talking about. 

"Sehun made me drop my potato ball." Seulgi hinted the situation but cannot repeat out loud what Sehun revealed to them. 

"Ah...what a waste of food that is!" Kang Joon sarcastically replied skipping through the answer Seulgi would want to hear.

Kang Joon's POV

Sehun sounded serious about what he said and the drinks came in later after he even said that he planned to tell Seulgi how he felt.

Why did this guy suddenly appear? That's just convenient! .....of all cafès around!

I don't know why I get irritated whenever they look at each other. It's so childish. 

We arrived at Seulgi's apartment complex. She went in and I waited for about a minute till I think she got in her place. 

Seulgi's POV

He's only caring when he's not drunk and not at work. What a weird guy. 

I slowly walked up the stairs and I peeked from a window, he was still infront. How cliche is this scene even?! 

I was smiling like a fool and started to walk up the stairs again. 

When I got to my floor, my stomach hurt a bit when I see what seems like my things outside my apartment. 

I rushed towards, it was my luggages, things in trash bags, also my grocery in trash bags. 

I woke up from my tipsy-ness and I noticed a letter posted on my door. 

An eviction notice!!!!!

I ran down to my landlord's place and knocked like crazy till she opened her door. When she saw my face, she quickly closed the door, but I stopped it with my arm.

It hurt a lot! Hopefully I did not break a bone......Tears came running down my face I felt the physical pain and the eviction notice pain.

"ahjumma!!! I still have a week! What is this? I'm so confused......I can pay everything by next week, I promise!!" I cried. 

"Aish, go away!" She irritatedly replies to me. 

"Ahjumma!! Why all of a sudden? Why are you like this?????" This time I pleaded on my knees. 

"There's nothing we can do. Someone bought this for a good price, I couldn't say no." I felt nauseous all of a sudden. 

"Is it Kang Min Ji?" I asked. 

The land lord swayed her head no. 

It can't be him.....

" ...is....it....Kang Bo Rae?" I nervously asked

"Just leave! Or I will call the cops! You're tresspassing in a private property." and just like that I got a door slammed infront of my face. 

I cried even more and I didn't know what to do. 

I can't call for the girls and the ahjumma next door is on a vacation. 

I quickly gathered my things and left the premises immediately without a plan in my head. I looked to my left and right, but Kang Joon wasn't outside anymore. 

I decided to go to the convenience store near by to gather my thoughts and my things. 

"Ahjussi, can I stay here for the night? I'll just be on the chair and buy as much items for my stay" I pleaded the store manager.

"Oh, aren't you that trouble maker's girlfriend? Why don't you just call him!"

"He's not---" I got cut off.

"No, go away, it's bad for my business!" He shoo-d me away just like that and threw my things out. A few of the trashbags ripped and many of my food were wasted. 

I had nowhere else to go. Nobody to call for help. I felt so hopeless that I cried even more. 

I looked like a crazy person in the middle of the street and it wasn't even night time yet.

I decided to stay over at my mom's Columbarium. 

It's always silent here, my mom had her own place inside. It's the only logical thing my Dad did after she passed away. 

I began to cry ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter