One

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?

[Peabo Bryson ft Regina Belle – A Whole New World]

 

A shiny white Audi A6 turned elegantly to a parking lot of Seoul Girls’ High School and stopped right beside the security post. A young seventeen years old browned-hair girl and good looking came out from the driver seat. She hurriedly opened the door for the girl with hazel eyes who sat next to her.

 

Kim Dahyun, the girl, just pressed the car remote when Minatozaki Sana waved her hand.

 

“Wait, my cardigan.”

 

Dahyun nodded, and unlocked the car so that Sana can take her cardigan in the car.

 

“Done?” she asked. Sana nodded her head while wear her pink soft Kashmir warm cardigan. Dahyun then locked the car, and then walked inside the school yard, followed by Sana.

 

Some students who walked at the corridor look at them in awe. Dahyun and Sana were the phenomenon couple at the school. Sana is a daughter of a textile company president in Seoul who has few branches abroad. She has hazel eyes, brown hair, her body is quite tall and slim. Meanwhile, Dahyun is a daughter of oil company president, Sana’s father’s best friend.

 

Sana and Dahyun have been announcing as a couple ever since they stepped in the school. They always come together, go home together, and always in the same class for the last two years included this year, their last year of high school. They are ‘too good to be true’ couple, but they real. Just by look at them, people can amazed, then dream to have a perfect person too.

 

“Dahyun, is there something weird on my face?”

 

Dahyun just smiled when she heard that question. Her entire life, they got education from high quality teachers who called by their parents to their home. Never once they step in a place name school. Until two years ago, after watched High School 2015, Sana suddenly asked to have education at formal school. Dahyun has been usual with all the attention she got from people at school, but not Sana.

 

Except the reality that they become attention center, Dahyun likes this school. Beside this school is all girls school and has a lot of awards, the school building is quite comfortable too. Instead of making the school as a high building, the school buildings were formed by main buildings which tidily manage and surrounded by green trees. Very comfortable and of course, safe.

 

 Dahyun stoppedto tied up her shoelace and let Sana walked first. She was watching Sana’s small steps when a girl was running full speed to their way, she chased by her friends. Within seconds, Dahyun moves beside Sana, and let herself to be hit by the girl.

 

“Sorry!” the girl shouted, then gone to other corridor.

 

“You okay?” Dahyun asked to Sana who immediately nodded. Meanwhile, all the girl students who watch that squeal amazed with Dahyun’s sweet action and it all looked natural until it seemed normal. Dahyun herself feel it a reflex reaction: her feet move, even before her brain told her so.

 

Not long after that, Sana and Dahyun reached their new class, 12A. Dahyun opened the door and let Sana walked first. Her act made students again squealed in their heart. Realized it, Dahyun still held the door. The girl students immediately came in while blushing, few st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter