Story of Love

Our Jealous Love

Looking for your face in the crowd cause I need you. I'm so glad to be here that I'm not stressed out. I started classes only yesterday and that hopeful feeling that everything will go well is still with me. I feel good. I want to feel like I belong. I know I belong with you cause you're always on my mind. I'm early so I head to the cafe, my favorite spot on campus already. It's very popular, especially in the morning. I walk into the bustling cafe, the aroma of coffee hits me like a welcoming smile. It smells so good. I wait in line patiently fiddling with my phone and as I finally approach the counter I see you. My heart pounds at the sight of you. I have missed you so much. Your little face looks at me and the whole world disappears. My knees weaken and my heart melts at the look in your sweet eyes.  You look so good in your pale blue shirt and apron. I adore you!

Before you can speak I squealed. "Yoongi! How are you? You work here?" I ask so happy to see him again.

"Yes, why haven't you called me or answered my letters? Are you done with me Jinny?" Yoongi said nervously, his heart pounding afraid of what she was going to say.

"Yoongi I have called you but you never answered! What's going on with you?"

"I thought I lost you. Please don't break my heart again Jinny!"

"I love you Yoongi! "

"We need to talk. Can you please come back at 1:00 when I get off?"

"Okay, I missed you so much.  Don't keep me waiting." I say softly staring at him.

Yoongi smiled at me relief on his face. I stayed watching him work as I sipped my coffee.

After class, I walked back to the cafe. I could hardly pay attention in class trying to understand what Yoongi had said. He had not received my calls or messages. How could that be? I had not received any letters. Someone was keeping us apart. That someone could only be Taehyung. He was so jealous of my love for Yoongi.

I arrived at last. Yoongi was waiting outside talking to the girl I had seen him with before. My heart ached at the sight. No! Was he going to tell me she was his girlfriend? I wanted to run the other way but Yoongi had spotted me and was quickly walking towards me.

"Jinny!" He hugged me tightly. Finally letting go, I look at his shiny eyes.

"Who is your friend?" I ask him.

"Who?" He looks around. "Oh that's Rose, she works here."

"Do you like her?"

"No, Jinny." He says realizing I was jealous. "She's new so I've been training her. Don't be jealous. I only have eyes for you."

"Oh, Yoongi! Followed by, "Don't smile at her so much. You'll give her the wrong idea."

I hugged him tight again so much relief in my heart. I wish I had dared to come sooner.

"I love you so much! Why have you ignored me?" He says.

"Yoongi, I think someone messed with my phone. I have called you many times and I haven't received any calls from you."

"Let me see your phone."  He says.

Yoongi looks at his number on my phone. It still has the picture I took of him.

"This is not my number. Someone has changed it. My real number has been blocked."

Yoongi texts the number that is supposed to be him. 'I know what you did.'  "Let's see what they say."

Yoongi looks up at me his eyes filled with tenderness. "Let's go to my dorm. I want to be alone with you and show it to you."

I smile at him. "Okay."

We walk to the dorms holding hands. Yoongi still has my phone even though he doesn't expect to get a text back. We need to figure out if it was Tae.

My mind is racing. I can't believe I am next to him. His warm hand feels so real. I can't wait to kiss him. My body aches for him. We get in the elevator alone. He pulls me close. "You smell so good, baby. You wouldn't believe how much I've missed you." He grabs me by the waist and spins around making me giddy.

The moment we are in the room he starts kissing me pulling me to his bed.  The room is dark and cool and the bed smells like him. I love it!

Yoongi POV:

Something in the way you move, the way you look at me. My little love, my taste of heaven. You are my first love and will be my last. I want to die happy one day because you loved me and stayed with me.