Never Forget Me

Our Jealous Love

I was so nervous the day the letter came from the University. Tae was with me when I opened it. He was so excited for me and a little bit jealous too. I called my parents and told them the good news. I wanted to tell Yoongi too but we had not spoken in so long.

Within no time at all, I had already done orientation and signed up for classes. I was really excited to make new friends. Tae's group had grown in popularity so quickly that he never seemed to have time for me, except for a few stolen hours together, which we cherished. We had grown closer and he seemed less jealous. Now it was my turn to feel that way with all the crazy attention he was getting. 

Still, not a day went by that I didn't miss Yoongi. I open my phone to look at pictures of him and videos I took of him.

When I look in his eyes and listen to his voice it's like the music starts to play and I immediately feel calm. 

Tae gets home carrying a bunch of stuff. He puts it down and hugs me.

"What's all this?"

"Presents from my fans. I couldn't even bring it all."

"Great. Where are we going to put all this?"

Tae laughs cutely. "I don't know. We'll find a spot."

"That's what you get for being so great and giving. You deserve it, baby." I say then kiss his cheek.

He shows me a stuffed animal."Look, Jinny, we can save these for our kids!"

"You're still a kid. I'm not having a child with a child!"

"Child?" No, no, no! I want six!"

"Are you crazy?"

Tae laughed with glee at my expression. "Won't it be fun playing with them all. Three Taetae's and three Jinny's."

"Lord, help me! Everything you want comes true."

"Let's practice!" He says with a sultry voice.

L-O-V-E

was

made

for ❤❤❤

me

and

you