Fated to Love You

Our Jealous Love

We woke up to Jay's light knocking at the door. "Hey, I need to get my clothes and stuff."  It seemed oddly familiar.  He must have said it several times before we finally woke up.

Yoongi opened his eyes as the sound got louder.  When I realized I was in his bed, I was instantly happy and sad that I had to leave the warmth of his embrace.  He wrapped his arms tighter around me and asked me how I felt.  I smiled and said, "I'm perfectly fine cause I'm with you."  He looked down at me and gave me a sweet little kiss.  

Jay knocked on the door again. "Hey, I'm going to be late." Yoongi groaned in annoyance but got up anyway to get ready. I loved the cute little noises he made when he was sleepy and annoyed.  It was adorable and reminded me of when we were back home waking up for school.

After a few minutes, we came out of the room and there was Jay grinning at us with a knowing look.  He wouldn't be the first to assume things today, yet we hadn't done anything but sleep.

 "Weren't you in a hurry?"  Yoongi harrumphed to Jay.

Jay nods and hurries into the bedroom the grin still on his face when he sees only one bed was slept in.  

Yoongi looked so cute in the morning. His face puffy with sleep and his lips extra pouty.  I really missed waking up in his arms with his whiny deep voice complaining about lost slumber. I couldn't help wanting to kiss him.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!"  I kept telling him between kisses to his pinch-able cheeks.

"I love you too." He said softly looking into my eyes.  "Let's go eat at the cafe.  I'm starving."

"Okay sweetheart," I said happily clinging to his arm.

We made our way to my favorite cafe where Yoongi happened to work.  At the counter, the workers greeted Yoongi by name smiling and giving each other knowing looks. Holding me close, his arm around my waist, Yoongi was making it clear that we were together.  My cheeks were red thinking that they all thought we had spent the night together.  Yoongi didn't seem to care, possessively placing his hand on my hip.  We got our little bags of food and coffee and went outside to eat it where thankfully we could be more private away from their curious eyes.  Unfortunately, we found Rose on the patio, the pretty girl I was sure liked Yoongi, by the way, she shot daggers at me with her eyes.  Still, she looked stunning with her perfect face and her cute outfit.  She was a worthy adversary.

"Yoongi, I don't want to sit here," I said looking her way with a pout.

Yoongi was confused and looked around for another table.  "It's okay," Rose said getting up. "I'm leaving.  You can have this one Yoongi,"  She said tapping the table with her delicate finger. I'll see you later then." She said with a flirty simper on her perfect lips. 

I sat on the bench close to Yoongi making sure she saw he was mine.  I didn't bother to say bye. I just smiled coyly at her.  

Yoongi looked at me with a little smirk on his lips. "Are you jealous?" 

"Yes!... It's perfectly obvious she likes you. I warned you." I said narrowing my eyes. "Darling, you're mine,"  I said coquettishly.

"Am I?" He said softly.

"You know you are." 

"Are you forgetting about the baby?" He says with eyes full of pain.

"Sadly, that doesn't change how I feel," I said seriously.

Yoongi stares at her.  "Well then. When will you tell him?"

Jinny looks doleful knowing how painful it would be to leave either of them.  She remembers the last time she saw Tae how he hung on her every word and clung to her desperately knowing he had to leave again soon. "I wish he didn't love me.  It makes it so hard to leave him," she says in a small voice.

Yoongi held her kissing the top of her head as they hugged taking in the sweet scent of her herbal shampoo.  "I'll take you home now."

She bobbed her head yes yet reluctant to leave his loving arms.

When they got to her apartment, Yoongi found it very hard to let go.  He had an uneasy feeling about leaving her.  What if Tae does something foolish when she asks for a divorce? He pushed those thoughts from his mind. Tae is a good person and he's known all along how much Jinny and I love each other.  It can't come as a surprise to him.  He tried not to sound worried when they finally parted.  Before he left he took a picture of them together. He wanted to remember this moment.  He thought about kissing her, right here, in front of their door but stopped himself.  He wanted to take her and make love to her now that he knew she was finally his.  But he kept those thoughts to himself and instead kissed her sweetly before he gently swatted her behind and pushed her towards the door.