Don't Let Me Cry

Our Jealous Love

On the way home, I was hoping nobody was there so they wouldn't see me cry. I was still upset after I seeing Yoongi talking and smiling to a girl. I'm not fine at all. It hurts to see you happy when I'm missing you so much. I wish you missed me as much as I miss you. How could you forget all the time we spent together? How can I forget how it felt to fall asleep next to you?

No wonder Yoongi doesn't answer my calls or text. He's through with me and moving on with his life. I wish I could forget how much I love you. I can't believe this is happening. This hurt more than the day he left our little town to go to college.

I walked in the door and threw my purse. Tae was instantly by my side asking me what's wrong. Which is exactly what I didn't want.

"I've been waiting for you." He sounds like he's accusing me.

"I didn't know you were coming," I say defensively. "I'm always alone Tae. I have to do something."

"Where were you?"

"Just out. Exploring."

"You're lying. I know you went to see him!"

"No, I didn't."

"I tracked your phone. Don't lie to me."

I stare at him making up my mind to be honest. 

"Is what we have real?" He asks.

"I passed by his school but I didn't go to see him. I want to sign up for some classes. Your mom suggested I should apply to go to college. I was going to tell you but you didn't answer." I explained.

"Then why were you so angry when you got home?" Tae asked.

"I saw him Tae. He was with a girl." I told him unable to hide my sadness.

"I'm sorry babe. I know how it hurts to see the one you love with someone else."

"I'm sorry too. I never meant to hurt you. I'm going to be a good wife to you. I don't want to lose you. Please let me make it up to you."

"I can't be without you anymore Jinny."


I pulled him closing the space between us.

"I seriously need you right now."

I smiled shyly at his words. He chewed his lip nervously.

"I want you too."

I caught my breath as he pulled me roughly into him. Caught in a tight embrace my pulse quickened. His deep velvety voice breathed in my ear.

"Let's go to our room. Let me make love to you Jinny."

My body desperate with a sudden desire for him, I followed him as he pulled me. He closed the door and his fingers slid under my chin tilting my face up. His big eyes were closer than ever, mesmerizing me with his gaze.

"Tae, I ...."

He kissed me passionately not letting me speak. His lips were desperate and hungry, his hands finally touching me and I forgot everything but the taste of him.

His kisses grew more passionate. His hot lips burning through me leaving his heat down my neck.


Tae pulled me on top of him. I sat up on his lap and pulled his shirt open. He pulled my shirt off and started caressing my s. I felt lost in a dream. His breath was warm against my neck as his fingers slid slowly up my bare legs.


Tae's soft husky voice kept telling me that he adores me as he planted sweet kisses on my lips.

"I will never let you go, Jinny. Please forget about him."

I wanted to but it wasn't so easy.

"Are you ready for me babe?" He asked

"I've been ready."

And with that said we lost ourselves in the rapturous moment.