My Choice

Our Jealous Love

The doctor gave the okay to have me discharged since all the tests were okay and I wasn't in any pain. It was late by the time they let me go, but I called Tae anyway to tell him the good news. I also let him know I was going to stay with Yoongi since the doctor said I shouldn't be alone. He wasn't too happy about it and wanted to hire a nurse to stay with me but I put my foot down and said no. "Tae, that's crazy. It's late and I just want to sleep."

Tae asked to speak to Yoongi and basically told him to take good care of me but not touch me or else.

As we made our way to Yoongi's dorm, I stole glances at him and noticed the little pout that was so familiar. It made me feel a little insecure and what I really wondered was if Yoongi still loves me the way I love him.

"Yoongi, Are you okay with me staying with you? If you're tired, I could just get a cab home."

He looks at me surprised by my question. "Of course not! I want you to stay with me. I want to take care of you Jinny." I gave him a weak little smile and his eyes quickly looked away. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer as if he was afraid I would leave him. "You're not going anywhere."

When we got to the dorm, Yoongi's roommate was there watching tv in the tiny living room they shared. Jay said, "hi," then looked up from the television and noticed that Yoongi wasn't alone. "Oh, hello." He stood up to greet me with a big smile on his face. "You must be Jinny."

"Hi." Jinny returned the greeting. "Nice to meet you."

"I've heard so much about you. It's nice to finally meet you. I was starting to think he had imagined you." Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jay's statement.

"We're going in the bedroom. Do you mind staying out here for the night, thank you," Yoongi said more like a statement than a question.

"Sure," Jay yelled more to himself than to Yoongi cause Yoongi had already pulled me into the bedroom.

"Lay down. You need to rest." He said quickly changing into pajama pants and a tee. "Do you want to change?"

"Sure, give me a t-shirt." Yoongi tossed me a t-shirt and I turned my back to him as I changed. "You sure I'll rest if I get in bed with you?" I answered coyly.

"Whhat?" Yoongi stammered and I giggled.

"Just kidding." I innocently smiled at him.

"Oh." He whispered softly. "Do you want something to eat or drink."

"No. I just want you to stop fussing and hold me."

Yoongi turned off the light and hurried close to me, getting in the bed gently, trying hard not to move me. I felt the butterflies in my stomach having him so close to me. He looks so soft and beautiful.

I giggled again feeling his sweet breath on my neck. "You're not going to break me Yoongi."

"I know!" He says a little embarrassed. "I just don't want to hurt you."

After a pause, I said. "You know what hurts?"

He looks at me, gently moving my hair from my face. "Tell me."

"You telling me to stay with Tae. Once again you've given up on me." I say searching his eyes.

"Jinny!" He says startled by my statement. "I don't ever want to give up on us. It's just .... you're pregnant with his baby."

"I know." The tears threaten and the lump in my throat doesn't let me speak. "Yoongi," I whisper. "I don't want it."

Yoongi is shocked by what I'm saying. "Don't say that. Don't even think it."

"It's not that I don't want the baby, it's just that I want it to be ours."

"Shhh. Just close your eyes baby. Everything will be okay. We'll figure it out."

I wrap my arms around him and fall asleep as we've done so many times before.

Yoongi POV:

Even though I don't want to admit it, I know my world revolves around her. I was devastated when I found out she was having Tae's baby. Today has been a roller coaster of emotions for both of us. Why was fate pulling us apart no matter how hard we were drawn to each other? I felt so guilty holding another man's wife in my arms. Wanting her and loving her so deeply. Only he can imagine how desperate I feel to finally have her in my arms, but I must hold back. She is not mine yet.