Cool Hands and Warm Cheeks

Better Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guess who I just saw," Tae exclaimed the minute he saw her.

"Yoongi?"  She said clasping her hands together, eyes as big as saucers.

"Yes! Finally.  We walked to the park and got to talk and I told him how I felt.  We're going to hang out soon.  I finally know where he lives.   You were right.  He lives on your block."

"Oh really?"

Yes, the little white house with the picnic table."

"I know the one.  I pass by there every day."

"We both do."

Tae was happy.  He was finally making things right with his friend and it brought him peace.  "I wish I could stay, baby but Jungkook and I are studying for our final."

"Okay, don't worry.  I have things to do.  Call me later."

Jennie sat there thinking this would be a good time to go shopping to get a present for her boyfriend.  It would be their first Christmas together and she wanted the present to be memorable but still had no idea what to get him.  Since Yoongi lives nearby, maybe he will go with me to the mall.

She grabs her purse and heads for his house hoping he'll say yes.  She feels kind of shy going there but he is her friend and friends to this, right?  She knocks softly on the door and waits.  Now that she knows this is his house she takes a better look around.  'This house is cute,' she thinks, 'just like him!'  Sure enough, a cute Yoongi in a bucket hat opens the door.

He seems surprised to see her.  "Jennie!"

"So, you haven't forgotten me."  She says with a little sass.  She feels a little awkward now that he's in front of her.  "I haven't seen you in a while.  How are you?"

"Gg-good," he stutters, "would you like to come in?"

"Sure."

"Of course I haven't forgotten you.  Why would you say that?"  He says a little worried.

"You haven't left me any flowers. Are you mad at me?" Jennie pouts cutely.

"No!"

"Ever since that day we hung out you've been avoiding me."

"I think you know why," he says shyly.

"You mean the kiss. It's no big deal. That shouldn't stop us from being friends."

Jennie looks around at the pretty room and smiles at the cute little Christmas tree by the window.  It had small

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter