Broken Over You

Better Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Yoongi woke up to the mess he had made in his room.  He started to cry when he saw Jennie's pretty face all crumpled.  He was feeling sorry for himself again and ignored all the calls and texts he received from his best friends.  He was so embarrassed about Jennie calling him out on looking up her skirt.  He needed a little time to get over it, but that wasn't the only reason he was upset.  Every time he saw Jennie with Tae, he made it clear that Jennie was his and Yoongi couldn't stand it.  He wanted her to be his.  He was so upset that he had ripped all his drawings of her in frustration.  He was ashamed of the way he had drawn her and the fact that she had seen it was really embarrassing.

But Jennie wanted him to be okay as quickly as possible so she decided to go to his house. It took all of her resolve to knock on the door and was greeted by Yoongi's aunt. She was a pretty lady that looked like an older female version of Yoongi. "Is Yoongi home?" She asked with a shaky voice full of nerves.

Instead of inviting her in, Yoongi's aunt came outside and gestured for Jennie to sit at the picnic table. "Ma'am?" Jennie gulped nervously.

"Don't be scared miss. I just wanted to talk to you," she smiled. "Yoongi was very upset yesterday which led to him destroy one of his drawing pads which I noticed had mostly renderings of your pretty face. Can I assume you two may be more than just friends? You don't have to answer that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter