Like a Beat

Better Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie went into Yoongi's room for the second time since they had met.  She found his shyness so cute when his sweet eyes could not meet hers and the touch of pink on his cheeks.  

"I'm sorry for intruding it's just ... I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"No, I'm sorry for what I did.  Will you forgive me?"

"Of course, Yoongi, I was embarrassed by what my friend said but I wasn't mad at you.  I need you like a heart needs a beat."  Jennie smiled at his surprised face. "Can I give you a hug?"

Yoongi stood up and Jennie wrapped her arms around him.  Their hearts beat wildly in their chests at the touching moment. Yoongi stared into her eyes, his eyes dropping to her tempting lips as he bit his own.  "Can I kiss you?" He asked.

Jennie answered his question by uniting their lips in a gentle kiss. "This is wrong, but I want you so much, baby."  Jennie just loved the feel of Yoongi's lips against her own.  It felt so right.

They continued to kiss the room getting warmer with their forbidden love. Yoongi pulled away leaving her wanting the feel of his lips back on hers. "It's Christmas Eve and I couldn't ask for a better present than to have you in my arms."

"You know what I would like for Christmas, besides you, of course?" She said with a cheesy grin.

"No, what?"  Yoongi's serious face was perfectly cute.

"I want you to draw me."

"Oh!" He said his perfect pink lips making a little 'o'.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter