Another Obstacle

Better Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night Yoongi was happy.  Things were as they should.  He had confessed and been rejected and the world had not ended.  In fact, he had finally spent time with his friends and even made a new one, Lisa.  She was funny and cute and she seemed to enjoy his company too.  Taehyung had even asked  him, "Do you like her?"  I nodded yes but it was not in the way I liked Jennie.  When I thought of her my heart ached again and my sudden happiness was once again fleeting.  I stared up at my ceiling dreamily thinking of her, my Jennie.

How often do you find someone that makes you fall in love with them with one look?  I saw you with him but I couldn't see your face.  I was curious so when I saw Tae go down the ladder I went up to see who you were.  The last thing I expected was for you to take my picture.  You startled me and my heart nearly stopped.  Ever since that day I found you in the tree house, I have been intrigued by you.  I realized you were the pretty girl that walked by my house every day.  The one I drew on my sketchpad.  Somewhat obsessed with you.  When I got to know you, I liked you even more.  You made me feel safe yet you were as exciting and unpredictable as a heroine in one of my books.   But you did not belong to me and you never would and my friend Taehyung would hate me if he knew.  I was torn and it made me want you even more.

The next morning, Jennie headed to the library getting there extra early to finish up some homework due th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter