Life Gives You Scars

Better Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was curled up in a chair her legs tucked into her chest wondering about Yoongi and how on earth did he know where she lived.  She also realized it was not going to be easy for him to see Tae.  Perhaps it was just too painful.  She shifted in the chair when Tae asked her what he should do, looking up at him Jennie thought hard about it.  

"It's so sad.  I can't imagine his grief.  I keep thinking about him, Tae.  He's been sad too long."  She glanced at the papers and pens on his desk. "I think you should write him a letter.  Tell him how you feel and how much you want him in your life again.  Yoongi is not a verbal person but he likes to read.  You might get better results if you communicate with him in a less threatening way.  Also, he loves chocolate.  You should leave him a little present.  It will be sweet. It will make him feel special."

"Thanks, I think that's a good idea.  I will work on it today.  Did Yoongi tell you where he lives?"

"No, but I think he knows where I live."

"Strange."

"Write him a note and leave it in the tree house.  He will find it there."

"I will but what if he doesn't come back?"

Tae sat down sliding next to Jennie.  He leaned over and pulled her towards him his little pout trying to cajole a kiss.  Jennie ignored him biting her finger in thought.

With a side-ways glanced she noticed his pout had turned into a frown.  Wrapping her arms around his neck she r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter