With Three Brats

Better Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae was walking to Jungkook's house where they planned to study, that's when he saw Jennie and Yoongi at the bus stop.  He was about to call out to them wondering where they were going when he saw Jennie kiss his friend.  By the blush on Yoongi's cheeks, he was sure Jennie had kissed him on the lips.  Tae couldn't believe she could betray him like that.  The pain knocking the air out of his lungs, he stopped in his tracks.  He in the precious air that had been denied him.  He wondered how long they had been kissing behind his back.  Is that why Yoongi only saw her and avoided him?  Is that why he gives her flowers?  I thought it was Yoongi being Yoongi, but now I'm not so sure.  If she prefers him, why doesn't she just break up with me?

He gulped down the sob that those thoughts provoked and continued where he was going.  Tae tried to concentrate for Jungkook's sake but he just couldn't anymore.  He didn't want to burden him with his nagging thoughts so he told his friend he was too tired and left for his house.  He wasn't going to say anything to her, instead, he would watch them together to see if his suspicions were valid. 

After debating with himself for a while, he decided the silent treatment was silly. The moment he was alone in his room he threw himself on the bed and called her.  

"Hi, baby!" She answered quickly.

"You're in a good mood."

"I went to the mall with Yoongi and I got gifts," she said a little to 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter