After the Dusk Come the Stars

Better Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie left Tae's house that was not far from hers.  She thought about her new friends and it made her happy.  Lately, she didn't have the need to escape to her books as much.  Liking Tae filled her thoughts and kept the loneliness away.  This made her realize Yoongi must be very lonely and was looking for a way to have his friends back in his life.  As she thought about the troubled boy, he appeared before her.  

"Hey!"  She called out to him.  Yoongi smiled shyly and waved.

"Hi, Jennie."  He said.

"What are you doing here?  Do you live close by?"

"I was just taking a walk until sunset.   Want to join me?"

"Sure, I love watching sunsets.  I have a swing in my backyard that's perfect for it.  Want to come?"  Jennie asks offering him her hand.

He smiles, nods and takes her hand.  Jennie intertwines her fingers with his.   They walked hand in hand all the way to her house looking up at the beautiful sky.  Jennie is happy she bumped into him by chance.  When they got to the gate, she showed him the way to the backyard swing and patted the seat so he would sit next to her.  Yoongi was loving all the attention.  He was starting to really like Jennie even though he knew she liked Tae. When he would glance at her, he would get this weird feeling in his belly.  It was butterflies.  The feeling of her hand in his made him feel like he would float away if she didn't hold him.

As they both gazed up at the sky Jennie asked. "Did you leave me a flower the other day?"

"Yes," he says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter