Forbidden Love

Better Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the kind of day that you just wanted to sit by the window and watch it rain.  Yoongi was sad cause it seemed like his friends were avoiding him.  He wanted to believe it was because it was finals week but he was worried still.  Although he had texted Tae to meet with him again, his friend always said he was busy.  He hadn't seen Jennie either and he missed her funny and sweet personality.

Just when I think I might be happy, I always do something to mess it up.  I fell in love with my best friend's girl.  Now they are both avoiding me and I'm back to being lonely and depressed.  'It's okay,' he thought 'I'll get over it.  I want to still be Tae's friend.'  But deep down inside he knew, she may never be mine but I'll always be hers.

Whenever Yoongi was sad he would lose himself in a good book. It was Friday and time for a new one even though he had spent most of his money on Christmas gifts; a lovely candle, and holder for his aunt, a cool jacket for Tae, a manga that Jungkook mentioned he wanted and a pretty necklace for Jennie.  So with the money he had left, Yoongi went to the bookstore to get his mind off his tempting neighbor.  

On the way back from the bookstore he stopped in front of Jennie's house.  'I just want to talk to her.' He thought.  'I just need to see her smile.' He walked up to her house bravely but still thinking he might get rejected.  The minute he got to the door he got cold feet deciding to text her instead.  That way she would not have to reject him to his face. 

"Hi."

"Hi, Yoongi. What's up?"

"I'm just coming home from the bookshop so I thought I could come by and see you."

"Sure.  Come over."

"I'll be there soon."

Yoongi waited by the door a few minutes before he rang the bell, feeling silly and scared.

"Hi."  Jennie greeted and hugged Yoongi.  He took in the lovely smell of her hair and held her a bit too long.  "I'm glad you came by.  We're going ice skating today.  Want to come?"

"I don't know how but I'll try."

"Great, my friend Lisa is coming too.  I can't wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter