It Was Always You

Better Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Light snow started to fall on this special Christmas Eve.  Yoongi raised his eyes to the darkening sky and the little flakes fell on his face like a sweet kiss.  It was the first snow of the season and he so longed to share it with Jennie.  It was special.  Without thinking his feet took him to the front of her house with the holiday twinkle lights on the windows.  Would she be there or is she still with Tae?  We sure had fun. He thought and smiled.  He still felt a tingle where her soft hands had touched him. The time had flown while I was with her yet it had felt so peaceful.  Only you can make me feel excited and peaceful at the same time.  He knew they belonged together.  He walked up to her door just when he was about to knock he heard her voice. 

"Yoongi!"  She ran up the path nearly slipping crashing into his arms with a happy giggle.  "I'm so glad you're here," she said looking up at his eyes as she pulled away.  She smiled putting her hands together to catch the first snow.  Yoongi looked at the pretty flakes accumulating there.  They looked at each other with so much love in their eyes. Jennie twirled around in the magical light between day and night.

Jennie opened the front door and called out to her family to join them.  "Mom, dad!  Come out it's snowing!

Her parents came outside quickly and hugged.  Her dad twirled her mom and they kissed in front of them.  It was very romantic and sweet.

"It's so beautiful," Jennie said to Yoongi. "Let's take a picture together."

Yoongi took out his phone and took pictures of them.  Her parents were in their own little world just staring into each other's eyes perhaps remembering their first snow together. Yoongi took her hand and squeezed it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter