Pandora's Box Is Open

Better Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love to me is seeing the stars in his eyes, and his eyes in the stars.  

She placed the little-dried flower in her special box of memories where she put her favorite little trinkets, birthday cards, and letters. 

Thoughts of Yoongi danced in her head not letting her sleep.  She was so tired but she couldn't let go of the feeling his soft lips left on hers.  She indulged in the feeling knowing that the next day she had to let go and forget the sweet memory.  So she let herself indulge a little longer before she had to leave it behind.  Yoongi could only be her friend.  She would not come between two best friends.

But Pandora's box had been opened and she was not the only one that couldn't sleep that night.

Yoongi turned off the light and crawled into bed, feeling miserable and lonely.  He promised himself he would stop thinking about her.  He would try to see his old friends again.  Jennie only seemed so wonderful because he was so lonely and she had given him attention.  If he reconnected with his old friends, everything will be okay. 

That night sleep eluded him. He was too restless to sleep and desperate to see her again.  After tossing and turning in his bed, he was too warm and uncomfortable.  He walked slowly out of his room trying not to make a noise to wake his aunt.  He went out into the back garden. The dark sky and cool night air welcoming his hot and bothered skin.  He laid down on the lawn and gazed up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter