My Precious Secret

Better Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At lunch, Lisa couldn't stop talking about Yoongi and although it was Jennie's favorite subject, she couldn't help being concerned with Lisa's quick infatuation.  What if he likes her too? She thought.

"Tell me all about him, please!"  Lisa asked, whining into her friend's arm.  "Does he go to our school? How come I've never seen him?"

"He doesn't.  He is homeschooled."

"Why?" Lisa asked with concern on her face.  "Does he have health problems?" 

"No, but he's very shy.  I haven't really asked him."

Lisa nodded in understanding.  "Give him my phone number, okay?  He probably won't ask so just say I want to be his friend."

Jennie just continued to eat her lunch.  By the time their break was over, Jennie caught sight of Taehyung coming into the lunch room looking for her.  She waved her arm till he saw her and came over, his smile getting wider as he got closer. 

"Hi Lisa," he said cheerily as he gazed only at Jennie.

Jennie couldn't help blushing at his sweet gaze as he leaned down to kiss her cheek. Lisa saw her chance and asked Tae about Yoongi. 

"What? Do you like him or something?"

"I do," she said her cheeks now a rosy pink.

"Tell you what, why don't we hang out again the four of us.  Then you'll know if he likes you back."

Lisa's face beamed, "yes!"

So it was settled.  After school, Lisa was going to hang out with them with the pretense of studying for their finals.

Tae was curious to see how Yoongi would react.  He was hoping Yoongi would act the same with Lisa and his blushes and flowers were not because he was in love with Jennie.  He loved his friend and truly hoped he was wrong about his sus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter