“All Boys School: Forbidden Love”

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Charater: Sasaki Jin (Serial Number) & Ikuma (And & -eccentric agent)

 

 

“All boys school: forbidden love”

 

“Ikuma, are you there?” my friends ask me while wavering his hand in front of me.

“Yeah, what is it?” I said when I got snapped back to the reality. My friends were all cover around  my desk like always.

-”We are going to the roof to eat and we are wondering if you are coming or not.” Ken said looking at me. I nod and took my bag and went with them up to the roof where we usually sat eating lunch. 

 

It was a normal boring at school and I was bored to hell. Then suddenly Kili said something interested. 

 

-” I have heard there is a new group of guys coming to our school, and them call themselves Serial Number.” Kili said and got everyone’s attention. 

-”Oh, really? Are they any good?” I said uninterested while was the opposed. 

-”I have heard their leader is strong, but I don’t believe it since it was freshman who said it. You know how week they are.” Kili continued. Everyone at this school know that I am the strongest and so my group are. 

-”Finally it may happen something funny at this forsaking place.” Peco said while eating his bento. 

 

We are going to all boys school and are know as only have trouble maker here, but that is the true. 

 

-”It suddenly got interested. I can’t wait to meet their leader.” I said looking at the blue sky thinking about how I will beat up the guy if he try on something. 

-”So true, Ikuma.” Suzune said laying his head on my lap falling asleep. I have know Suzune all my life, and he is the closes friend I have. 

 

I laid back at the wall closing my eyes while falling asleep. Soon were all my friends all over me and Suzune drawing in our face. 

 

------

 

-”Aw.. How cute they are.” Kaji said while laughing after. Ken, Kili and Peco was busy taking picture at the lovely couple in front of them. The bell rang and they went to class without wakeing us.

 

-------

 

I woke up half hour later, because someone was poking my check. I open my eyes and meet someone eyes. His eyes look really beautiful and I was confused why my heart skip a beat. While I was looking deeply in his eyes I felt something heavy on my lap and look down. I saw Suzune still laying asleep on my lap, and I try to wake him. 

 

-”Woow, you guys look lovely together. Are you two gay?” Someone behind the guy with beautiful eyes said while laughing. When Suzune heard that he was soon on his feet ready to beat him the crap out of him, but that make them laugh even more. 

 

-”WHAT IS SO FUNNY?” Suzune shout and the guys did only laugh harder. 

-”Your face.” the same guy answered, and I look at Suzune again. His face was cover with stupid drawing and he look at mine find the same stupid drawings. 

-”Kaji, you will pay for this.” Suzune said running away from here leaving me alone with these unknown guys. 

 

I try to stand up, but my foot was asleep. The guy with the beautiful eyes notice that and help me up. 

-”Thank you.” I said and took a better look on him before leaving them.

 

----- 

 

While I was walking back to the class after trying to wash away the drawings, was I think of the guy earlier. I open the classroom door and the teacher begin to shout at me being late, but I just walk to my seat ignoring the teacher.

And so did the day go on, nothing more from the guys on the roof and we walk home doing nothing more.

 

-------

 

I walk with Suzune to school half hearted while the rest of the guys join us that closer we got to the school. We walk into the school that we owned while everyone make way for us in the hallway. 

 

I throw my bag on my desk while sat down on the chair. The others begin to talk about some cute girl they meet last night when the teacher come in the door. 

Soon after the teacher had said good mooring and announce that four new class mate are going to join class, the door got slam up and in the guy from yesterday walk in with his crew.

 

-” I am Sasaki Jin, Hibiki, Kai and Shiyuu.” the all introduce themselves. I look out of the window when Sasaki Jin came toward me. He grip my hand and draw me after him. We were running out of the classroom hand in hand. I look confused on the body running a head of me with me after him. 

 

We did stop until we were on the roof. I bend down trying to catch me breath again after all the running. I soon stood up looking at Sasaki Jin standing there looking up on the sky. 

 

-”You know the only reason I move to this school was to be with you.” He said before walking toward me. He kiss me right on the lips and I was frozen to the ground. I felt his hand move down on my back to my . He squeeze it lightly. I got shocked and push him away. He fall on the ground, and I touched my lips looking at him. He laugh and stood up again. 

 

-”You really don’t remember me?” Sasaki Jin said looking at me with sad eyes. I look closely at him trying to remember. 

-”I don’t think so.” I answer him. He walk toward me and I walk back ward. 

-”Okey, I will make you remember then.” He said with a grin. I hit the wall and now was I capture in his net.

-”What does you want from me?” I said looking all confused and scared. 

-”All I want is to you to love me again like that time. I need you, Ikuma and I know you need me too.” He said and was now only few cm with his face from me. He kiss me lightly on the neck and move up to my ears. 

-”Don’t you remember that night last summer when you and I meet on the beach party your cousin had?” He whisper in me ear, and the picture flew in front of my eyes like a movie. I soon remember out hot night.

-”How could I forget that night when I made love to you?” I said while hug him tight to me. 

-”You left me like I was nothing and without telling me your name.” I continued. Sasaki Jin look at my tearing eyes while kissing me cheeks.

-” I am so sorry love, but I had to leave you that night.” He said with tearing eyes.

-” I am now here with you, and I am not leaving your side anymore. I love you to much to do that. These few month have been hell to me. I couldn’t forget all about you.” Sasaki Jin said hugging me back. 

-” I love you to and I am sorry that I had forgot about you. I can’t forgive myself for doing that.” I said. He look at me and I at him. I gave him a smile and soon kiss my biggest love on the lips. 

 

We did leave school early to catch up from where we left and I was so glad I had found my Love again. 

 

“ I will always stay with you, Sasaki Jin, forever end ever.”

 

___________________

 

A/N:

hehe... this one shot didn't became like I wanted it to be, but I like it anyway^^ I hope you guys does it to^^

 

Comment replied:

lolisho: Do you mean that my rated story was hot? hehe  I know.. I love his eyes.. oh. I was wondering if there was any couple you want me to write about?
 

Next couple: Gackt & Hyde

 

This one is for you, amy91luvkey...

 

 

 

~Love Kikki~