"Look Alike"

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Character: Gackt and Hayato (DuelJewel)

 

“Look Alike ”

 

-”Gackt, take a look.” One of the staff member said and show Gackt something on his computer. Gackt walk from the make up chair to the table where his staff sat with his computer.

-”What is it?” Gackt said and stood over the staff’s shoulder. Gackt saw what his staff want him to see and really wonder what it all was about. The Staff member show him a Pv called “” with the group Duel Jewel.

-”So what was the reason I saw this?” Gackt ask him staff once it was done still wondering why he watch it. 

-”The Vocal look so alike you in this PV. That was what I want to show you.” The staff member said and Gackt look at him with question look.

-”Let me watch it one more time.” He said and the staff put it on again. Gackt loo more closer now on the Vocal then last time and notice some familiar in the Vocal face.

-”You are right. He look a little like me.” Gackt said and wonder why he didn’t notice that earlier.

-”What is the vocal name?” Gackt ask the staff member and he look it up online. 

-”It looks like his name is Hayato. Why did you wonder about that?” the staff member said 

-”I just wonder, nothing more.” Gackt said and went back to the make up chair wondering if he should meet this Hayato guy.

 

-------

 

Gackt had Hayato in his mind since that day he saw him online and now it is like a week since that day.

-”Maybe I should make a appointment  with them or meet them with surprised.” Gackt said to himself before calling his manger to arrange a dinner between him and Duel Jewel. 

 

~Phone call~

-”Hey, Gackt here. Can you make a dinner appointment between me and Duel Jewel?” Gackt said once the Manger pick up the phone.

-”I can try, but why do you want to have a dinner with Duel Jewel?” The manger replied unsure what he should so.

-” I just want to meet his look alike Hayato from Duel Jewel, nothing more. So I thought I should invited all of them instead of only Hayato.” Gackt said honesty. 

-”Okey. I will what I can do.” the manger said and hung up. 

 

Gackt put down the phone and look out from his apartment. He drank of his cup of coffee. 

-”I wonder if he can make that appointment, and what they will say about this.” Gackt said to himself again when his puppies came running to him. He bend down cuddly with all of them when his phone again called. This time a unknown number.

 

~Phone Call~

-”Moshi Moshi. Gackt here.” Gackt answer the phone wondering who is calling him.

-”Hey, Gackt. It is Hayato from Duel Jewel.” Someone said in the other end.

-”Oh.” Was the only thing Gackt replied.

-”My manger said that your manger call to make a dinner appointment between us two, so I ask him if we could get your number. It is so much esaier to make a appointment between us two instead our manger do that.” Hayato said and sound a little happy about it.

-”I guess you are right, so do you have time for dinner with me?” Gackt said and wondering why his manger ask only him to come when he remember that he would like to meet this look alike.

-”Oh, I am free now, but I don’t know when I will get time again.” Hayato replied.

-”What about we have dinner at my apartment then?” Gackt ask and wondering if he had something food in house. 

-”But I think I need to go shopping before we can make anything.” Gackt said.

-”That sound fine, so where do you live?” Hayato replied Gackt  while he was smiling for himself. 

-”I will send you the address after the call, so what do you want for dinner?” Gackt ask Hayato.

-”What about we make it together?” Hayato said.

-”That sound fine with me. Then I just wait here for you.” Gackt replied and look at the clock. 

-” how cool then. Let’s talk in a little.” Hayato said and Gackt felt a little nervous now.

-”Yeah, do it. Bye bye.” Gackt said and hug up. Once the phone call was done he send the address to Hayato and right after save his phone number.

 

A few minute after he had send the address he got a mail. It stood: “ I am there in five minute. You live close to me. Hayato.” 

 

-“Wow. Do he live that close?” Gackt said starring at the mail. He went to the bedroom changes clothes fast before the door bell.

-” I am coming.” Gackt said pulling the shirt over his head.  He walk to the door and open the door. 

 

-”Hey, I will just pick up bag so can we go.” Gackt said when he saw Hayato outside his aparment. He did go fast into his bedroom  picking up his bag with everything in before walking back to Hayato.

Gackt close the door and they walk silent to the car after Gackt lock his apartment.

 

-”So, do you know a place where it is few people?” Hayato said afraid that he will get know for some fans. 

-” Just take is easy, I know a place where we can shop food without being notice.” Gackt said to Hayato gave him a smile. 

 

They drove away in the car and soon arrived the food shop. Gackt nad Hayato walk out from the car and into the store.

 

-”So what are we going to make?” Gackt said and the soon became busy shopping a lot of food. 

-”I think we have enough food for a week now.” Gackt said when they were bauying for it. 

-”I think you have right.” Hayato said scratching his back head. 

-” I think I just are use to shopping food for many people now since I live with my band.” Hayato apologize. Gackt just laughed of Hayato while baying for the food. 

-”No need to apologize.” Gackt said with his famous smile and Hayato felt more calm now.

 

They walk out from the food store with many bags with food and others things they needed.  They packed in the car before driving to Gackt apartment again.

 

They arrived Gackt’s apartment with the food and soon begin to make dinner. They had fun talking about random stuff while making dinner together.  Hayato stay at Gackt apartment until it was long into the night. 

 

-”I think I should go home now. I am going to woke up earlier tomorrow for a busy day with lot of stuff to do.” Hayato apologize himself again and Gackt smile at him.

-”I think you are right, or you can stay over if you want to. I have a spare room you can use.” Gackt said with a smile.

-”I am really glad I said yes to meet you. You are like a older brother I never had.” Hayato said with a smile.

-”We even look alike, just like we were brothers.” Hayato continued.

-”Thanks, I am glad I meet you to, and you have so right. You are my little brother.” Gackt said and they continued talking about music, how alike they look and other stuff long in the night. 

 

----

 

Gackt and Hayato became really good friends after that day. They meet on they day off and went their concert. 

 

________________

 

A/N:

 

I am finally done with this story^^ I am so glad I am on track again. I really hope you guys like my last forth story and don't be afraid to comment.

 

Next couple is: Takeru, Chiyu and Yuji (Sug)

 

1st: Takeru

 

2nd: Yuji

 

3th: Chiyu

 

 

 

~Love Kikki~