"Love Your Long Nose"

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Character: Yuh (Vistlip) and Leda (Deluhi)

 

 

“Love Your Long Nose”

 

I was wondering around when I bump into someone. I apologize with bow and once I stand straight I notice that long nose that guy had. I look closely on him without looking like I was starring. His face was really small, but handsome in a way. I just smile and walk away without making a awkward scene. 

 

Soon I enter the dressing room we shared with a Group with the name Vistlip after been on the bathroom, did I see the same guy from earlier. He smile at me and I just smile back. I hang my jacket and went to the make up chair to get my make up down. 

 

In the mirror could I see Him looking at me. I just wonder why he look at me and it was something wrong with my face or something. I suddenly felt like a girl there I sat in my chair getting my make up done. I look at me and find nothing wrong at all. 

 

-”Hey, I am Yuh.” I suddenly heard from my left side. I look at him and he look more handsome now that his make up was done and he was in his performing clothes. 

-”I am Leda.” I introduce myself to him. He smile at me and sat down neck to me. 

-” I notice that you did look really closely at me the first time we meet in the hallway.” He said and I got shy by he notice that when I try to be careful not to be notice.

-”Did you find something you like?”  He continued and it make me more nervous and shy. I just sat in the chair wondering what to say at all..

-”I …” I begin and stopped myself before embarrass myself even more. 

-”You?” he said with a grin on his handsome face. His nose did got to his face, it was small and long like his face. 

-”I thought you nose look funny.” I said afraid to telling him what I really thought. He just laughed off my answer.

-”Everyone says that when they first see me. Either is it my long nose or small face.” he said with a smile. I couldn’t believe that those words didn’t hurt him.

-”I don’t think so. I really like you small face and long nose, those kind of fit each other.” I said without thinking twice. He smile disappeared and he look kind of shocked by my answer. 

-”Really? You think so?” he answer and I just nod. I kind of regret confessing that I like his face and nose. 

-”You are the first one who said that you like me nose.” he said and hug me all of the sudden. 

-”Oh, I am?” I said trying to not look so red after he release the hug. He sat still next to me.

-”Yeah, everyone mock my nose, saying it is big and I look like a witch or a bird.” he replied me.

-”Oh, I think you look handsome.” I said forgetting all about being uncomfortable and shy.

-”Oh, you do? Thanks.. You are the first one saying that to.” He said with a big smile. I smile back and felt more comfortable with him.

-”hehe.. No problem.” I giggle a answer. He look at me closely and I wonder if he saw something that was wrong with me.

-”You look handsome too.” He said after a while and I felt my cheek turn red again.

-”T-thanks.” I stutter with red check. 

-”woow. You check turn red so fast.” he said touching my check carefully. I look at him wondering what he wan to do. 

-”Hehehe…I know.” I said trying to laughed it away, but failed.  He look closely at me and now stare into my eyes.

-”I think I really find you attractive.” he said before kissing me lightly on the lips. I look schooled at him and run out form the room.

 

I run so far I could go only thinking of him. His little kiss was stuck in my mind and touch my lips while it slowly when I stopped up. I heard someone come after me, but I didn’t look back. 

 

-”Leda, I am sorry.” I heard Yuh said while I slowly look back. I notice that he look worry at me and regret kissing me, but to his big surprise did I jump around his neck kissing him back.

-”I really like your Long Nose.2 I said after the kiss. He just smile and kiss me back that turn into a big make out scene. We stood like that until a stages worker came to big us up.

 

After that performance did I spend my time with my new Lover and friends, Yuh.

 

________________________

 

A/N: 

 

I was going to upload this story on Christmas day, but I had so much to do that i didn't get time and i haven't write the story for that day yet. 

 

~Love Kikki~