"Still In Love" Half rated

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Character: Shou and Saga

 

“Still In Love”

 

It have been 6 years since I became a member of the famous  j-rock band, Alice Nine. I have been their vocal for so long and have had the greatest time in my life with these four other member. 

 

I have even fall in love, but I haven’t dare to do anything about it. The reason is because I am afraid that he will being cold to me and reject me. 

 

I love watching him when we are doing live when he his bass so y that all the fans almost faint. That is not all, when we are doing photoshot, he has always one of the iest picture of all of us. His long nose make him even more y on the picture. 

 

And me, I just hate the way I look. I just look so normal next to him. He is like a shining star next to me. I can’t forget why and how I fall in love with him. That day was really a hard day to me. I was both mental and physical tired that day.

 

Today are we going to perform out new song “Stargazer”. I am sitting in the dressing room making me ready for tonight and I can’t wait to see how many fans there is out there. 

 

They are reason I still can going on. They give me joy and support on what I am doing. Every fan mail I get I treasure so close to me. I do sometimes read them to make me feel great again on my hard days. 

 

-”Shou, what are you daydreaming about?” Saga came giving me a hug from behind. I jump a little and felt my heart beat fast again. I look into the mirror seeing Saga smile to me. 

-”Nothing.” I replied and give a smile back. The sight I saw in the mirror look so good and wrong at the same time. 

-” We are soon going on.” he said and left me alone again. I walk out from the chair to Hiroto who was busy practise on his guitar. 

 

-”You are on in five minute.” One of the staff came running into the dress room and we all went to the stages. 

 

We walk on the stages looking over the fans. I felt my heart beat fast like when Saga hug me, but this time of joy from my fans who came to watch us playing our new song with some old. 

 

Soon were I in my serious singer world. I sang until my voice couldn’t take it more. I gave me all to make them happy. 

 

When we were done performing I went in the car sitting next to Saga and before I notice it I was asleep on his shoulder. I could feel someone took my hand, but didn’t know who it was.

 

-------

 

I woke up in my bad wondering how I ended here. Them Saga come in the door. 

-”So you are finally awake.” He said and gave me a smile. I nod while smile back. 

-”How did I get here?” I ask him and he sat down on my bad smiling. 

-”You fall asleep on my shoulder once you got into the car, so I thought I could carry you instead of waking you up. You have seems pale all day, so do you better now?” He explain how I got here and I listen carefully after while my heart beat fast again.

-”yeah, I do.” I replied his question and he seems more relax now. 

-”Wanna take shower together like we always do?” Saga said and I just nod.  He walk out from my room to get some clothes and I went also looking for some. 

 

------

-”Shou, what is wrong with you today? You haven‘t take off your clothes yet. It is not like I haven‘t seen everything.” Saga said while looking at me who was fully dressed. Saga was half now. He only stood in his boxer in front of me.

-”I don’t know… maybe I just are tired.” I said trying to find a excuse for why I haven’t taken of my closes. 

-”Do what ever you want. I am now going in to shower. See you there when you are ready.” Saga said and took off his boxer. I could now see his little Saga hanging down and I felt I got embarrassed by the look. 

 

When Saga was in the shower I took slowly off my close thinking on what I should do. I know the reason Saga ask me to take a shower with him again is to save the hot water so everyone could take a shower if they want to. 

 

I was now fully undressed and walk into the shower with Saga. I stood the looking at his like I never had seen one before. 

 

-”Oh, you finally came. What about you wash my back for me?” Saga ask me while I nod. I took the soap and starting to wash his lovely back. 

-”Thanks you, Shou.” Saga said and turn around hugging me middle in the shower. 

-”W-what are you doing?” I shout out trying to push him away, but failed. 

-”What is wrong with my little Shou? You have seen so down lately. I haven’t done anything wrong, have I ?” Saga voice changes to a more gentle one then what he usually have. I love the feeling to have Saga’s arms around my body, and before I notice it, I have became hard.

 

-”Ah.. I think someone is telling me that they are . “ Saga teased me. I felt so embarrassed by myself that I just look away. 

-”Aw.. How cute. Shou is embarrass.” Saga said before kiss me on the lips. I was totally blow away of Saga’s suddenly action. 

-”I really have wanted to taste you, my Shou.” Saga whisper softly into Shou ears after the kiss. Soon was Saga on his knees playing with my little one. I felt my body lost all his strength by Saga’s touch. 

-”Saga, please stop.”   I try to said, but Saga just ignore me. I look down seeing him put my little one. He was moving slowly back and forth. 

 

-”AAHHHHHH…” I said many minutes later. Saga took all my in his moth and swallow like it was beer or something. 

 

-”Shou, you taste really good.” Saga whisper in my ear again after had stand up. I felt my cheek get all warm and red while I try not to look into Saga’s beautiful eyes. 

-”Shou, are you alright?” Saga said looking worry at me when he saw my red cheek.

-”No, Saga. I am not alright. You just playing with my feelings like I am not worth anything.” I shot at him while pushing him away from me. I walk out of the shower and took a towel around me before running into my room.

 

Soon I enter the room I throw myself at the bad crying for what just happen. I heard someone come into the room, but didn’t turn around see who it was. 

 

-”Shou, I am so sorry. I didn’t know you had feelings for me.” I heard Saga trying to apologize for what happen for a minute ago..

-”Like you don’t even care. I am just your toy, nothing more.” I shot back still crying. 

-”No, Shou. You are wrong. Listen to me, okey.” He said and I didn’t answer him.

-”I don’t playing with you. I just was unsure it you felt the same as me. I just couldn’t take it any longer.” He started to explain himself while putting a hand on my shoulder. I laid in the bad crying without answer him and say anything. Just listen to his voice that I love so much.

-”I love you, Shou, but haven’t dare to do anything about it until now. I guess I did it in the wrong way. I always to thing wrong. I hope you can forgive me.” He continued while laying next to me. I turn around so I faced him now. I saw his worry eyes and he mean everything he just said now.

 

-”Saga, I love you to, and I have also been afraid to do anything. I forgive you.” I confessed and Saga smile. He dry away my tears before kissing me on the lips.

-”what about we go to sleep now? I think we both is tired. And is it find if I could stay by you side tonight. I fell like I don’t want to leave you now that I know you love me to.” Saga said and I smile while pulling the quilt over us. 

-”I would love to have you beside me tonight, but don’t try to do anything fishy.” I said and he smile. He pull me closer to his chest and I felt asleep laying into the body I have longing for.

 

“I still love you after all this years.” I whisper before I was all gone. 

 

___________

A/N:

Here you go lolisho^^  I hope you like this one^^  I think it become much better then i thought it would, so I really hope you like it^^ 

 

Comment replied:

lolisho: hehe. i know^^ I know that was what i was looking for so I guess i made it this time too^^ you should. I think they have two song out now.  hehe.. i knew you would be.. and I think it is only you who is reading my story now... it feels like i have lost my readers, but I am glad you are still here... I is really hard to make one story each day, and I still have many days left...

 

Next couple: Yuu and Ayame from Matenrou opera

1st: Yuu

2nd: Ayame

 

~Love Kikki~