"Best Friend"

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Character: Mao (Sadie) and  Tsurugi (Sadie)

 

“Best Friend”

 

-”Mao?” Tsurugi said when I was busy taking of my shoes form a hard day on work. We had arrived our apartment we share just us two. 

-” Hmm.” I replied tired taken of my second shoes. Tsurugi had already taken of his shoes and now was waiting for me at the door to the living room. 

-”Do you want to take shower together?” He said and got my attention. I look at him with big eyes looking to see if he meant what he said. I got shocked to see him look so serious.

-”I don’t know. I am really tired.” I replied walking over to him, not looking at him at all. I pass him and enter the living room sating me down in the couch.

 

 Tsurugi look at me and went to the kitchen making a cup coffee to us. He walk over to me with two cup of coffee. He sat one on the table in front of me while sat down next to me with a cup in his hand. He sip the coffee and I look at him thinking of what he said a bit earlier. 

 

-”Did you mean it?” I ask him to make sure he wasn’t joking with me. I still look at him.

-”Yeah, I did.” soon he said that it became a awkward silent between us that make me feel really uncomfortable with him next to me. I just took the cup of coffee and drink it. I didn’t dare look at Tsurugi at all and felt my mind was all confused. 

 

-”You don’t have to if you don’t want to.” Tsurugi said standing up form the couch walking into the kitchen with his empty cup. I felt terrible for not answer Tsurugi correctly.  I sat in the couch with the cup in my hand looking empty at the wall when Tsurugi come back again. He stood looking at me worry and it looks like he regret asking me.

 

-”I am going to take a shower.” He said after one minute and left me alone thinking closely about what I want to. I look at him walking his way to his room to get some clothes before walking into the bathroom.

 

* I need to figure out what I want to do.* I thought when I felt I had disappoint myself. I stood up and walk into the kitchen with the cup and then into my room. I laid down on the bed looking at the roof. It was all white and boring. I thought harder about what I want to do. 

 

Suddenly did I let all control to my body and it stood up walking to the closet pick out some clothes while walking to the bathroom. I enter the bathroom with a nervous feeling when I saw Tsurugi said beside the shower with a smile on his face. The shower was on, but he just sat outside waiting form me like he knew I would come. 

 

-” I am glad you decided to join.” He said walking up to me. He push he to the wall kissing me hard on the lips. Soon when he remove his lips he hug me tight. 

-”I have waiting for you so long I can’t remember since when.” Tsurugi whisper in my ear and I felt my heart skip a beat. I got surprised by my own body felling so weird. I have never felt like this before. 

-” You have?” I said and he just kiss me again while smile afterward. I just look at him confused. His smile just got bigger.

-”Yes, I have.” He said kissing me again and this time I return the kiss. He my lower lips asking to enter my mouth. I just let him in like I never would have done before. He play with my tongue like it was a toy. I just enjoy having him holding me while making out with me. 

 

-”Mao. I am glad you joined. “ Tsurugi whisper in my ear while let go of me. He took of his clothes and soon stood all before me. He walk into the shower while I stood at the same spot like I had grown down in the floor unable to move. I took slowly of my clothes thinking about what just happen. 

 

*”I DID MAKE OUT WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND LIKE IT.* I scream in my head when I got back to earth. I still took of my clothes paralyze by Tsurugi touch that I suddenly longing for. 

 

I enter the shower with Tsurugi. Tsurugi just smile at me pulling me close to him and I just hug him back like it was natural. 

 

-” I am so glad you join me. I can’t describe it.” Tsurugi said while he turn me around. He watch my back while give me the soap.

-”Here.” He said and took it. I wash my body while he my back . Soon did he ask me if I could wash his back and I did.

-”Tsurugi?” I said when we both wash our hair. He look at me with big eyes.

-”What is it?” He replied and I soon regret saying something.

-”Do you like me more then a friend?” I ask anyway and it looks like I had hit the boxes. 

-”yea, I do. But I know you don’t feel like that.” He replied and I could see that I had hurt him in a way I never thought I would.

-”I am so glad you let me kiss you and touch you earlier. I would like to stay your best friend into the day you do return my feelings.” Tsurugi continued. 

-”I am sorry.” I replied to his confection. 

-”It is okey. Let’s be still friends.” He replied smiling and it hurt me to see him like this. 

-”It is okey if that you kiss me like this or hug me when you feel like, but only in this apartment.” I said looking away. 

-”REALLY?” Tsurugi said with a happy smile and I nod.

-” and you can hug me outside to, but not kiss me. I still not use to it.” I said and he hug me. 

 

Later did we sit in the couch together watching a movie. I sat in Tsurugi arms when I begin to feel my eyes became heavier and heavier for each minute that passed until I finally fall asleep in his warm, strong arms.

 

-” I am glad you are my best friend.” I said in my sleep while Tsurugi just smile for himself. 

 

 

Since that day did our relationship changes little by little.

 

 __________________________

A/N:

Since no one did vote, did I pick Sadie as today story since they was the fist one on the poll.... I have got two new readers since yesterday.. I am so glad ppl like my story.

 

Comment repleid:

Lolisho: i am glad you like it^^ 

vote for the next one shot band (Nigthmare instead of Sadie)

 

~Love Kikki~