"The Best Christmas Ever"

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

"The Best Christmas Ever"

 

Charather: Aoi and Kai (The Gazette)

 

-”Here you go.” The tall, handsome Aoi said with his y smile.

-”Oh, Thanks you, Aoi. This is for you.” Kai answer while taken his gift and gave Aoi his.

 

It was Christmas eve and Gazette have gather together to celebrate Christmas together in their apartment.

 

-”AW, THANK YOU.” Kai said while throwing himself around Aoi’s neck like a girl in love. 

-”I have always wanted this, but I hadn’t time to buy it.” Kai said still hanging around Aoi’s neck looking at the gift he held in his hand.

-”You are welcome. I knew you would like it and could you please let go of me?” Aoi said in awkwardness. 

-”AHHHH, KAI AND AOI IS KISSING. I didn’t know you two had something going on. he he.. Aoi have you forgot to tell me something.” Uruha said to tease Aoi and Kai. Kai let go of Aoi right after Uruha said that. Kai look at Uruha and gave his usually innocent smile.

-”Uruha, would you stop teasing Kai and Aoi?” Ruki said while looking at the TV with Reita sitting in his Favourite chair. 

-”What are you two watching?” Uruha replied forgetting all about Kai and Aoi. 

-”It is a movie about a little boy being alone on Christmas eve and I think it is called “Home alone” or something.” Reita answer and soon was all three busy looking at the movie laughing and crying. 

 

Aoi look at Kai who was busy admire his gift Aoi gave him. Kai had his usually smile on his face and didn’t notice Aoi was looking at him.

-”Kai, do you want to go out for a walk?” Aoi said and then Kai look up for his gift with his innocent smile.

-”Sure, Why not?” Kai replied and gave his famous smile all the girls love. 

 

--------

A few minutes later were Aoi and Kai outside the apartment in their winter clothes.

-”Where should we go?” Kai said curious while looking at Aoi with big eyes. Kai notice that Aoi look like he was freezing. He had only his wither jacket on.

-”I don’t know. What about we just go and see where we end up?” Aoi replied Kai’s question with a question while trying to hide that he was freezing a lot. 

-”Here. Take this. It looks like you need it more then me.” Kai said and took of his scarf. He stopped and put in around Aoi’s neck. 

 

Their mouth did almost meet each others. Their stopped moving around and could feel each others breath touching their face. 

 

-”Aoi, I….” Kai try to say, but Aoi stop him. Kai was surprised by the little peck Aoi gave him on his lips, but soon did he also kiss Aoi. The little peck turn into a passion kiss with tongue and everything. They were making out middle of the street for some minute before breaking apart.

 

-”Kai, I couldn’t take it any longer. I am sorry.” Aoi apologize after making the innocent drummer making out with him. 

-”It is okey, I kind of wanted you to do it.” Kai said shyly and Aoi pull him into a hug.  Kai hug Aoi back and they stood like that for a long time. 

 

Aoi felt happy when he felt Kai’s strong arms around him and his body into his. He did also feel a much warmer now then for many minutes ago. Kai just hold Aoi so tight he could and wondering what he should say and don’t say.

 

-”I am so happy now, Kai. I almost can’t describe it.” Aoi whisper gently in Kai’s ear. 

-”Me too.” Kai replied back. When Aoi heard that he pull Kai closer to him. 

-” Kai, I have something I must confess, and are you sure you want to hear it?” Aoi break the hug to look into Kai’s eyes with a serious look.

-”I am.” Kai said and understood this must be something really serious since Aoi had that look. Aoi took a deep breath before looking at Kai again. 

 

-”Kai, I have always been looking after you when we have been practice and perform. I can say that I have had a eyes on you all the time I am with you, and I …” Aoi stop himself to take a deep breath again. Kai look curious on what that the point Aoi is going to say.

 

-”I have always had a good time with you and my feelings have also growing bigger for each day I am with you. So I wonder what you would do If I told you that I am in love with you?” Aoi question Kai and Kai just smile at Aoi’s question. 

-”I would have been happy I think.” Kai replied thinking hard after if he had answer right on Aoi’s question. He look like a girl when he said that and Aoi pull Kai into a hug again.

 

-”Kai, I love you from the bottle of my heart. I can’t control my feelings longer. I have done that for a long time.” Aoi confessed and Kai hug Aoi back.

-”Aoi, I love you too.” Kai said and gave Aoi a peck on the check. Aoi was happy when he heard what Kai answer him. 

-”Kai, would you be my girlfriend? Oh, I mean Boyfriend? Or what do we call it when two guys is together?” Aoi said and Kai begin to laughed of Aoi’s stupidness. Normal was Kai the stupid one, but this time Aoi didn’t know what he should say. 

 

-” I … “ Kai started, but Aoi didn’t hear Kai at all and continued. 

-”You don’t have to answer now. I know I am going to fast now, but I don’t want any other to have you. I want you to me only mine. I know that is selfish , but…” Kai stopped Aoi with putting on finger on his lips. 

-”I would love to be yours Boyfriend or what ever you like to call it. It is not a selfish thought you have, I feel the same.” Kai said and kiss Aoi on the lips. 

 

Kai’s answer had frozen the talkative Aoi totally. He stood there looking all stupid and couldn’t believe his own ears. Kai hit Aoi light on his forehead that made him come back and he hug Kai again like a manic.

 

-”you really would do that?” Aoi ask Kai again, and Kai break the hug. 

-”Yeah, I want to. I have always had a eye for you, so I am happy that you ask me to be your lover.” Kai said and kiss were he hit Aoi. 

-”Kai, You have really made it the best Christmas I ever had had.” Aoi said kissing Kai on the lips. 

-”What about we walk back before they others begin to wonder where we are?” Kai said and took Aoi’s hand in his. They walk hand in hand with their heart beat like crazy. 

 

-”Marry Christmas, Aoi.” Kai said and kiss Aoi before they walk into the apartment like nothing had happen. 

 

The rest of the night they look at each other in secret and sleep together in the same bad when all had go to sleep.

 

It was the best Christmas they both have had in a long time or ever. 

 

_____________________

A/N:

Here is the second Tha gazette One Shot i have made in 10 day.. I can't believe I already have write 10 story and you guys like them.. 

Comment replied:

lolisho: hehe.. Glad you love it^^ Oh.. I am not so fan of An cafe.. It is something with them that I don't like, I am talking about their music, but I like the new band Miku is in.. I hope you are looking forward to the next one shot^^

MtbSky: Hehe., I had that in mind, but I ended up with boyfriend. yesh, Bou looks like a barbie girl. I am soo glad you love it^^   haha.. really? so bad that I am not with you then ;-)

Next Couple: Shou and Saga (Alice nine) Lolisho's couple request^^

1st up; Shou

2nd up: Saga

~Love Kikki~