"Not Your Lover Anymore"

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Character: Miyavi and Kai ( Aoi)

 

“Not your lover anymore”

 

Miyavi was busy coming home to Japan after all his tour around the world to be with his lovely family. He had became married and father to two lovely girl. 

 

-”Darling, Here we are.” Melody wave her hand having bodyguard around here and our children.

-”Welcome back.” She said and kiss Miyavi on the lips.

-”I home.” He smile at her and lift his oldest daughter holding her. They walk out to the car while someone took Miyavi’s luggage. 

 

They drove to their house while somewhere else. 

 

-”Kai, are you here?” Aoi said hugging him. Once he saw the texts he had got he understand why his lover look so confused. 

-”You don’t have to meet him, you have me now.” Aoi whisper in Kai’s ears and Kai look up at Aoi. He gave Aoi a little peck on the lips. 

-”Thanks, but I have these feelings that we are going to meet anyway.” Kai replied Aoi and Aoi look worry at him.

-”Then I will be there with you and I am here for you, My cutie.” Aoi hug him tighter and Kai just smile at Aoi’s words. 

 

-------

 

It was day before Christmas Eve and The Gazette are going to have concert with the rest of the entertainment they are sign into.

 

-”Kai and Aoi, are you two coming? We are on stages in 15 minute.” Ruki shout at the lovely couple. They nod and walk hand in hand after their band member. They perform 5 song and all went well. 

-”Aww.. Now that is done. what should we do now?” Uruha said.

-”What about celebrate?” Reita sad and nod. We went to take of our stages clothes and make up.  

-”I really want a beer now.” Uruha said while they others laughed of his statement. 

 

Kai and Aoi went out of the dressing room hand in hand to go to their car when they meet on a unwanted person. 

 

-”Hey, Kai and Aoi.” they heard behind them and they turn around. They saw Mivayi smiling at them like nothing had happen.

-”Hey, Miyavi.” Aoi said pulling Kai in his arms. 

-”So you two are together?” Miyavi said and Kai nod. 

-”Yeah. Right after you went marry Melody without telling Kai about it. Why could you use him like that? You know him is innocent guy who doesn’t notice thing around him before it is to  late.” Aoi shout at Miyavi and Miyavi bow to apologize for what he had done to Kai before leaving them.

-”Everything will be fine now, Kai. I think He know that he is unwanted now.” Aoi said and Kai look at Miyavi disappear.

-” I wonder if you went to hard on him.” Kai said looking worry. Aoi pull Kai into a hug. 

-”I just did what he deserved, nothing more. And what I said was the true. I am sorry if I made you worry.” Aoi said kissing Kai on the forehead. 

-”Thanks, Aoi. I think I made the right  choice to be your boyfriend.” Kai said hugging Aoi back. 

 

-------

 

-”What have I done? I should have told Kai that It would never became more then lovers. I am so stupid.” Miyavi said when Kai and Aoi was out of sight. 

-”He look so happy now in Aoi’s arms. I am just so stupid.” Miyavi said and bump into someone. 

-”Hey, Miyavi. When did you come back?” Ruki said with a smile and Miyavi smile back.

-”I got back for two weeks ago.” He replied Ruki.

-”What about join us? We are going to celebrate today performance” Reita said. 

-”Oh, I don’t kn…” Miyavi started to say, but got stopped.

-”What are you talking about? Let’s go.” Uruha said putting a arm around Miyavi dragging him with them. 

 

They walk to the car where Aoi and Kai was waiting for their band member. Miyavi saw away when he meet Aoi’s eyes who look angry at him.

 

-”Look who we found on our way here. We have invited him to celebrate with us.” Uruha said smiling with Miyavi under his arm.

-”Oh.” Kai and Aoi said while the rest sat in the car ready to leave. Kai fall asleep on Aoi’s shoulder while Miyavi look over to them.

*They really fit each others.* he thought while taxing his wife that he are going out with some friends and are coming home late.

-”So how was the world?” Reita ask Miyavi while looking at him.

-” It was fine, but I miss my friend and family.” Miyavi answer simple and really want to leave, but felt it would be rude on the others who doesn’t know the reason why.

-”oh, it is true.. You got a second daughter. Congratulate.” Ruki said with his lovely smile. 

-” Thanks you so much.” Miyavi said and they had arrived to the bar they use to go to.

 

-------

 

Kai and Aoi had fun dancing and talking ignoring Miyavi totally. Miyavi was looking at them all night and felt that he need to apologize for what he done. 

-” I am going to the toilet.” Miyavi heard Kai said and decide to go to. *I really need to apologize to him. 

 

Miyavi follow Kai into the bathroom and grap Kai’s hand when they were in.  He darg him to a more silent place were thye can talk. 

 

-”Kai, I need to talk to you without Aoi.” Miyavi said and Kai look angry at him.

-”What is that you want to say?” Kai answer in anger. 

-”I  am so sorry for hurting you like this.  In should never have make you my lover and I want us to be friends.” Miyavi with a worry look.

-”I take your apologize, but I am not ready to be your friends. And please don’t come here ruin things between me and Aoi.” Kai sad with tears in the eyes. He look away not facing Miyavi any longer.

-” I am so sorry, just take your time. I will waiting for the day you will forgive with your all heart and be my friends.” Miyavi said on his way out from the place. 

-”And congratulate on new boyfriend. You two look good together.” miyavi said before left Kai all alone. 

 

Soon after Miyavi left Kai came Aoi running over to the crying Kai. He pull Kai into a hug and Kai hug him back crying.

-” He want me to be his friend and he congratulate us.” Kai said crying. Aoi hug Kai so thight he could.

-”I will never leave you, Kai. I am here for you so long you want me and even after that.” Aoi whisper in his lovers ears.

-” I love you, Aoi.” Kai replayed and Aoi said It back.

 

On the corner stood Miyavi looking at them and felt that he should just give Kai up. *He have iit good now. He don’t need me anymore, He has Aoi by his side. I can leave him with a light heart.* Miyavi thought while walking out.

 

-”I  am sorry, Kai and I wish I never had hurt you like this.” Miyavi said when he was outside looking back. He walk out of Kai’s life again, but this time did Kai have someone that love him next to him.

 

___________

A/N:

I an finally on track^^ I have now only today story to write an upload..

 

The next couple is: Hayato (Dueljewel) and Gackt

 

1st: Hayato

 

2nd: Gackt

~Love Kikki~