"Our Angel"

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Character: Piyo, Yohya and Shutaro

 
 
“Our Angel”
 
I was watching over two of my closes person in my life. They were arguing again over something stupid. I am wondering if I was alive everything would be fine between them…
 
-”Shutaro, stop talking like Piyo was here. You know he is not here any longer.” Yohya said trying to calm Shutaro. 
-”Why do you always trying to avoid talking about Piyo?” Shutaro said walking out the door in anger. 
-”WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS ACT LIKE PIYO NEVER WAS ALIVE? HE WAS THE PERSON WHO WAS CLOSE TO US, AND THE DIED ON THAT TERIBLE WAY.” Shutaro said shouting the door behind him in anger.
 
*I feel so sad when I look at them. All this just happen because I died that day. Why would them stay close like they use to together with me?* I thought when I saw both of them regret what they just had said to each other. 
-”I must do something to make them get together again like old time without me.” I said trying to thing about a good plan for getting them together while follow Shutaro watch out that he didn’t do anything stupid like he usually did when he is angry or confused.
 
-”Hmmm… what are him doing now?” I thought when I saw him walking into a club. I follow him in without nobody could touch me or see me. I follow close into Shutaro trying my hardest to get him out of here. I felt something bad is going to happen. 
 
-”SHUTARO, WATCH OUT.” I shout out running toward him when I saw one of then light felt down from the roof. I push him and to my surprise I did made to push him away when the light felt down to the ground and spitted into thousand pieces. 
 
-”AAAAAH.” Shutaro said when he felt someone push him and he felt forward. He crashed into someone, and soon apologize while trying to find who was pushing him when he saw the glassed on the floor.   
 
-”What did just happen?” the club manger said when he saw the glassed on the floor and Shutaro looking all confused and afraid about what happen. 
 
I laid on the floor with glassed around me all relief that Shutaro was saved in the last moment. I look at him sitting on the floor. His eyes was all big with confused look. 
*What have I done?* I thought when I saw him. 
 
-” Are you alright?” the club manger said to Shutaro while helping him up to his face. 
-”I am fine.” He said with a small smile. He walk away from the scene and walk out. He walk like a zombie out the door, and I became more worry about him. 
 
Shutaro walk back to their apartment. Yohya look all worry at Shutaro walking in the door all pale. 
-”What had happen?” Yohya said making Shutaro sit down at the couch. Shutaro look at Yohya and tears came out his eyes.
-”YOHYA.” Shutaro said crying at his shoulder. Yohya hug him so tight while comfort him the best he could. 
-”So, so… everything is all fine.” Yohya comfort to Shutaro. 
 
I cry with Shutaro wondering what I have done, and know I only did save him because I love him to much. I watch Yohya did his best to comfort Shutaro while I could take it any longer. I walk over to them putting my arms around them, hugging them like they was hugging each others. 
 
-”I am so sorry for making our life so miserable. I really hate myself for doing this.” I said without thinking.
-”Piyo?” Shutaro and Yohya said looking at me. I wonder what they look at then I saw that I glowing. 
-”Can you see me? And hear me?” I said looking at them with tearing eye confusing.
-”Yeah, IT IS REALLY YOU, PIYO?” Shutaro said all happy and confused. 
-”I guess it I am..”  I said with a pale smile and Shutaro jump from the couch around my neck.
-”I miss you so much.” Shutaro said and I smile when I felt him hugging me. I could finally feel someone touch me and that was one of the mine person I  loved.
-” I miss you too, Shutaro.” I said hugging him back glad feeling his warm again. Yohya stood beside us all frozen from doing anything. 
 
I release the hug with Shutaro and walk over to Yohya. I kiss him on the lips. He first stood the doing nothing, but soon put his arms around my waist pulling me into a more passion kiss. I did replied him with putting my arms around his neck. 
 
We stood like that and Shutaro hug me from behind. I release the hug, but still hugging Yohya. I felt some joy in my heart when both of them hugging me. 
 
-”I have been watching over you two since that day I died.. You two keep falling apart. It hurt me to see you two like this.” I said crying and they both hug me tighter. 
-”I missed you soo.” Yohya said and both Shutaro and I was shocked by Yohya’s words. 
-”Not be able to see your happy face anymore, make me sick and sad. I keep on hurting Shutaro, the person I love so much, after you died.” Youhya continued. 
-”I miss you two so much even if I see you everyday.” I said and felt my heart got more settle now them it was few hours earlier.
-”I love you, Shutaro and Yohya, but I can’t be with you two any longer. So please don’t fall apart. Your love for each other is bigger then you two know.” I said kissing them both on the forehead. 
-”Don’t said things like that. You know that I can’t be without you.” Shutaro said and hug me tighter. 
-”Yes, you can. You have Yohya here to make your life happy again even if you think of me, so remember that Yohya loves you two.” I said kissing him lightly on the lips. 
-”Yohya, promise me that you don’t push Shutaro away each time he want to talk about me, just talk to him. Let he know what you feel, don’t hide them longer. Protect our Shutaro.” I said and he nod crying like Shutaro. 
 
-”It is time for me to go. I will over be watching over you two like I have done to you and I will be with you everyday in your heart, but promise me that you guys don’t forget your feeling for each others.” I said smiling. They both nod, still crying over me like I never would come back.  I kiss them both passion on the lips and they smile at me. 
 
-”Piyo, promise me that when we are performing that you will come watching us with your smile that we love so much.” Yohya said and I nod at him smiling.
-”I will never forget you, Piyo. You will always have a place in my heart and music.” Shutaro said with his sad looking eyes.
-”I promise you that I will never forget about you two and will be waiting on the other side.” I said before disappearing. 
 
-”He is gone again.” Shutaro said crying. Yohya pull him into a hug. 
-”But you have me now and like he said he will be waiting for the day we come to him.” Yohya said. 
 
They sat down in the couch talking about everything that was in they heart. Both where crying and Piyo look at them one more time before telling them goodbye with his smile and light heart.
 
________________
 
A/N:
I know I am little late with the story, but here it is^^ and I hope all of you like it, Because I do^^
 
Next couple is: Kazuki and Byou from SCREW...
 
1st: Kazuki
 
 
 
 
2nd: Byou
 
 
 
~Love Kikki~