“Marry Christmas”

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Character: the 23 couple.

 

“Marry Christmas”

 

 

All the couple was here busy talking, flirting and arguing with each others, while they have a Christmas wish they had to say to the readers.  They were all nice dressed and had eat dinner. They were now holding a glass with Champagne in their hand walking around talking with everyone they knew and don’t while province them self with cakes and drinks.

 

They were all making them ready for getting pick out to tell us their Christmas wish in a room where no one can hear them or see them beside us. 

The first one to get pick is Gackt and Hyde who was busy to talk to Gackt “little” brother, Hayato.

 

Gackt & Hyde’s Christmas Wish

- “Now you guys know about our lovely relationship and how much Gackt is longing for me each night.” Hyde said with a wink and a grin. 

- “Don’t listen to him. We are here to wish you all a lovely Christmas and we are glad “Amy91luvKey” apply a one shot about our lovely relationship.” Gackt said totally ingoing Hyde who was sitting next to him.

-” Gackt has right. We are here together to wish you all the greatest Christmas you can get.” Hyde said looking at Gackt who laid his arm around Hyde Shoulder.

-”MARRY CHRISTMAS.” They both said while kissing each other afterward. 

-”Now this little lover and I are going to enjoy this party with the rest of the guys.” Gackt said and took Hyde closer to him.

“MARRY CHRISTMAS EYERYONE.”

 

----

That was the last words Gackt and Hyde said before walking back to the party, while a new couple got into the room or should I say two.

----

 Miyavi, Kai & Aoi’s Christmas wish

 

-”I hope you guy like both of mine ons shot.” A smiling Kai said with his love, Aoi, on his right side and Best friend, Miyavi, on his left side. 

-”Who wouldn’t love you?” Aoi said kissing Kai on the check.

-”Like you guys see, so are Kai, Aoi and I Friends again.” Miyavi said ignoring Kai and Aoi for a second while smiling like never before.

-” Yeah, we are, but I still careful if something goes wrong.” Kai said smiling bigger now.

-”Yeah, but that is not what we are here to talk about, aren’t I right?” Aoi said.

-”So True. We Three are here to wish you a marry Christmas.” Kai said smiling while holding Aoi’s hand.

-” I couldn’t agree more.” Both Miyavi and Aoi said looking at the Smiling Kai.

-”MARRY CHRISTMAS” They all said with a big smile on their handsome face.

 

-----

They walk out from the room talking about private stuff forgetting all about that Christmas wish. 

They next couple walk in flirting like never before while sat down on the chair waiting for them.

------

 

Ruki & Reita’s Christmas wish

 

-“Reita, stop it. Wait for tonight.” Ruki said when Reita grap his .

-You promise?” Reita said with a grin and big eyes looking at Ruki.

-”I promise.” Ruki answer and that make Reita get the biggest smile he had ever had on his face.

-”Our relationship has growing really fast and we are here to wish you a marry Christmas.” Reita said still with the smile on the face.

-”Yeah, It has. My always hurts the day after, and I just found out that Reita is a manice.” Ruki said looking at the smiling Reita.

-”But anyway, My love. Let’s do what we came for and leaving the fastest we can.” Reita said taking Ruki under his arms.

-”Marry Christmas.” Ruki said with a y smile.

-” Marry Christmas.” Reita said and gave Ruki a light peck in he cheek.

 

------

Soon was they leaving the room the same way they come in. They was flirting and fooling around, so the next couple look weird on them.

The next couple come smiling in together sitting down on the chair that was waiting for them.

-------

Takeru, Chiyu & Yuji’s Christmas wish

 

-”Hey, Everyone.” The happy Takeru said with his famous smile on him. They others two just smiling and wavering their hands. 

-”We are here to wish you a happy marry Christmas and telling you that I have gotten better finding my way back home on my own now.” Takeru said with big smile.

-”So true.” Chiyu and Yuji said with a serious look holing the wild Takeru in their hand.

-”MARRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE.” They said with a smile on thire face.

 

------

They leave the room in a hurry and go out having therir greating night after a few minute after they arrive the room.

The next couple come hand in hand the room sitting down lovely beside each others.

----

 

Ryo & Ban’s Christmas Wish

 

-”Hey, Everyone.” Ban and Ryo said waving their hands.

-”I have finally make Ryo agree going out with me on a date, not as friends.” Ban said with a excitant look.

- “hehe. I have had a little trouble dealing this feelings I feel inside me, but I would rather not talk about it.” Ryo said shyly and cute that make Ban hugging him tightly in his strong’s arms. 

-” Aww, my little cute drummer.” Ban Said hugging Ryo really thigh.

-”We wish you all a Marry Christmas and Happy Holiday.” Ryo and Ban said while Ban carry Ryo away.

 

---- 

They leave lovely like the come in while Ryo laid shyly in Ban arms when the next couple stood outside looking weir on them.

They next couple walk in sat down and it became a sad aura in the room.

-----

 

Ayame & Yuu’s Christmas Wish

 

-”Like you guys know, so did Yuu try to save me and died.” Ayame said with a weak smile.

-”I am here to wish you a Marry Christmas and a happy Holiday, but I am sure that Yuu is here to do the same.” Ayame said still a weak smile in him.

 

----

Like that did Ayame leave the room without more to say. It became a sad silent in the room until the next couple came in fulling the room with love and Christmas again.

----

 

Leda & Yuh’s Christmas Wish

 

-”I am here with mr. long nose.”  Leda said kissing Yuh on the check.

-” HEHEHE, but I know you like it.” Yuh said laughing.

-”Yeah, I do.” Leda said with a wink.

-”We are here to wish you all a marry Christmas.” Leda said and yuha nod of every word Leda said.

-”MARRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAY.” Leda and Yuh said.

 

----

Soon was they out of the room joking and flirting around like they usually do after getting to know each other.

The Next couple was in and make the lovely scene every fan girl would fall for.

-----

 

Shou & Saga’s Christmas Wish

 

-”Hey, everyone.” Saga said holing around Shou neck from behind while Shou sat down.

-”How did you like our shower scene and our story? I bet that you guys really like it.” Shou said smiling y.

-” Of course they did since I love it.” Saga said still hugging Shou.

-”We are here together to wishing you guys a marry Christmas and thanks Lolisho to apply our story.” Shou said ignoring Saga’s words.

-MARRY CHRISTMAS.” they both said while Saga gave Shou a peck on the check.

 

---

Soon after the little peck Shou was on his feet dragging Saga after him while Saga just follow Shou.

The next couple enter the room and sat down in the chair politely waiting for get the words to come out of their mouth.

-------

 

Jin & Yuuto’s Christmas Wish

 

-”Hey, I am here alone since Yuuto’s couldn’t make it.”Jin said a little sad, but still smilling.

-”He said that I should wish you guys a marry Christmas from him.” Jin continued with a smile.

-”MARRY CHRISTMAS.” Jin said with a smile wavering his hands like crazy. 

 

----

Jin walk out from the room and toward the sad Ayame while the next couple enter the room.

------

 

Shinbuya, Shin & Runchu’s Christmas wish

 

-”So you had a lover already before you meet me?” Shin said angry at the innocent Shibuya while Runchu just look at them arguing. 

-”But I never knew that You and I would get this far.” Shinbuya said to defend himself. 

-”Okey, But can’t we talk about this later and do what we come here to do?” Runchu said while the arguing couple looking at him.

-”You are so right.” Both of them said and calm a little down.

-”I don’t mind having both of you two, cuite.” Runchu said and both look at him shocked forgetting all about what they were here for.

-Okey, we are here to wish you Marry Christmas and happy New Year.” Runchu said all serious while they two others stood like statues beside him.

-“MARRY CHISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR” Runshu said trying to get Shin and Shinbuya back to the reality by make in them smile and wave their hand before walking out of the room.

 

-----

Shin and Shinbuya run out of the room after Runchu question him about he really meant it.

The next couple walk into the room and sat down next to each others.

-----

 

Tomo & Rui’s Christmas Wish

 

-”Hey everyone.” Rui said with big smile while Tomo look really tired.

-”I should never had give myself as a Christmas gift to Rui. Now I never can rest or sleep without Rui come to wake me up every time he get his booty call.” Tomo said while Rui took him in his arms.

-”But you are so good that I can’t help myself.” Rui said giving Tomo a kiss on the check.

-”MARRY CHRISMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAY.” They both said while waving their hand before Rui leave with the tired Tomo in his arms.

 

-----

While the tired Tomo was glad that Rui carry him out of the room enter the next couple in the room and sat down on.

 

---------

 

Hikaru, Yuuya & Ruka’ s Christmas Wish (Apply)

 

-”What the hell are you talking about?” Ruka said angry at the Angry looking Yuuya,

-”I said that Hikaru is mine, so take your dirty hands off him.” Yuuya answer in the same tone. Hikaru just stood there looking at them fighting over him like he wasn’t there at all.

-”No way that I will give Hikaru to you.” Ruka said angry. Soon was the room was heated up.

-”Okey, let’s not mind them anymore.” Hikaru said innocent and was worry about those two other. 

-”We are her gathering to wish you a marry Christmas, not letting you watch my mistake getting over head. And thanks to Annoysiste for apply Hikaru and Yuuya story.” Hikaru continued looking at they two still busy fighting.

-”MARRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE,” Hikaru said and soon walk out form the room without caring about they others. Ruka and Yuuya was priceless when Hikaru shot the door behind him.

 

-----

Ruka and Yuuya run after Hikaru to see if he was fine and forgetting all about their fight.

The next Couple stood there all frozen because what just happen. 

------

 

Gackt & Hayato’s  Christmas Wish

 

-”Hei, I am here again to wish marry Christmas with my little brother.” Gackt said and gave Hayato a smile 

-”Hehe, it is true. It is your second time and I am glad you could join me.” Hayato said and gave Gackt a smile back.

-”MARRY CHRISTMAS.” They both said.

 

-------

They walk out together talking about comment things like new show on the tv or so what ever while the next couple came flirting.

-------

 

Kousuke & Yoshihiko’s Christmas Wish

 

-”Kou-chan, please not now.” Yoshihiko said when Kousuke pull him on his lap.

-”Yoshi-chan.” Kousuke replied with his puppy look that Yoshihiko couldn’t say no to.

-”Okey. I will sit on your lap, but don’t do anything.” Yoshihiko said looking at his lover for a minute.

-”Sorry for this embarrassed moment, but.” Yoshihiko started but stopped himself. 

-”But we are here to wish you all a marry Christmas.” Kousuke finished Yoshihiko sentence. 

-”Yeah.” A embarrassed Yoshihiko answer trying to act all cool there he sat.

-”MARRY CHRISTMAS.” Boths said.

 

----

They walk out together while Yoshihiko was still embarrassed. 

The next couple enter the room sitting down at the chairs on the floor looking into the camera all glad.

-----

 

Bou & Miku’s Christmas Wish (Apply)

 

-”Hey, everyone. I am here alone today, but Bou wish you all a marry Christmas and thanks to Mbtsky for apply our story.” Miku said all happy and smiling to ear to ear.

-”I do also wish you guys a Marry Christmas and happy new year.” Miku continued smiling.

-”Oh. I almost forgot. Thanks Mtbsky for apply our story. I hope you like it.” Miku said sitting like he was given her a hug.

 

------

Miku walk out for the room smiling and all happy while the next couple come in the room sitting on the chair were Miku sat.

------

 

Yohya, Shutaro & Piyo’s Christmas Wish

 

-”Hey” The lovely couple said sitting next to each others.

-”Our relationship have gotten better after Piyo come back to us for helping us. I still missing him a lot, but I have gotten better to deal with my feeling for out death member that I loved so much.” Yohya said smiling with tears in his eyes when he talks about Piyo.

-”Yeah, I miss him too, but now do I have someone that I can share my lost with. But enough about us.” Shutaro said also smiling with teary eyes.

-”MARRY CHRISTMAS.” They both said.

 

------

They walk hand in hand still smiling with tears in their eyes and the next couple really wonder about what happen in the room since they came out like that.

-----

 

Sasaki Jin & Ikuma’s Christmas Wish

 

-”Hey, Jin and I are gathering here at this weird party to wish you all a marry Christmas and a happy new year, right Jin?” Ikuma said all happy that his love hold his hand and sat next to him in a room all alone or almost.

-”You are right about this being a weird party and us being here to wish them all a merry Christmas.” Jin replied Ikuma smiling.

-”What about we say it together?” Ikuma said and Jin nod.

-MARRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.” They both said waving their hands.

----

The young couple walk out from the room in to the weird party hand in hand when they notice the totally weird looking couple outside the room.

----

You & Kiryuuin Shou’s Christmas Wish

 

-”Konnabawa.” Yuu said in his girly outfit while Kiryuuin sat next to him in his host clothes.

-”Hey. We are here to tell you that we love you all.” Kiryuuin said with his usually host smile.

-”Cut it our. It is not like they are going to fall for you.” Yuu said all angry that his boyfriend was flirting around again.

-”Don’t mind him. He can’t forget about his job.” Yuu continued ignoring Kiryuuin.

-”Honey, don’t be like that.” Kiryuuin said and try to make his lover happy again.

-”MARRY CHRISTMAS.” Yuu said and stood up from his chair. He walk out from the room leaving Kiryuuin all alone.

-” I am really sorry for this, But marry Christmas to you.” Kiryuuin siad and soot up.

-”Yuu~. Darling.” Kiryuuin run after Yuu out the door in a hurry. 

 

--------

Once Kiryuuin was out of the room a new couple enter the room. 

-------

 

Mao & Tsurugi’s Christmas Wish

 

-”Hey. We are here, because Tsurugi ask me all day about me coming with him here.” Mao said looking all mystry like he usually does.

-”Hehe. I did, but it was because I doesn’t want to be alone.” Tsurugi said pouted. 

-”All right, all right. Let’s do what we are here for and leave this werid party.” Mao said while Tsurugi smiling.

-”okey, are you ready.” Tsurugi ask Mao as it was a game or something they was going to do. Mao nod at Tsurugi.

-”MARRY CHRISTMAS.” They both said with a smile.

 

----

Mao and Tsurugi walk out of the room and out of the party on the way home again when the last couple enter the room.

----

 

Kazuki & Byou’s Christmas Wish

 

-”Hey, It look like we are the last couple.” Kazuki said happy smiling at Byou. 

-”Yeah, it does, but let’s get this over with.” Byou said kissing Kazuki on the check making him nod at what he said.

-”MARRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.” Byou and Kazuki said together with a big smile on their face. 

 

-------

 

They leave the room to join the rest of the couple who was left here chatting and dancing. They all enjoy their night together while the time went by like it was in a race. 

 

We have now got everyone lovely, sad and angry Christmas wish, so I hope you guys had a nice time reading this.

 

_________________________

 

A/N:

 

I am finally done with this long last story of the 24 i promise you to write. I really hope you guys like it...

~Love Kikki~