"Break Up?"

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Character: Shinbuya and Runchu (Tokyo ei)

 

“Break Up?”

 

I sat with my band in the manger office waiting for him to come in to tell us the news. I sat nervous beside Runchu while he was busy playing a game on his mobile. 

-”What do you think the news is?” I said to Runchu. Runchu was all lost in his game world and didn’t notice I talk to him at all. 

 

I sat there looking around the room I have seen many times before. I hate waiting like this, it make me so nervous and I almost can’t breath. They others band member look so calm unlike me. I look at the door wishing that our manger come in, and he did. 

We all stood up and bow like others people would have done. 

 

He gave us a sigh to sit down again when he arrive to his desk and we did. I sat nervous down at my chair waiting for the news ha had to tell us. 

 

-”I am glad you all could come on so short notice. Our company had arrive a reassignment paper from two of your member and we are afraid that we could not longer support you.” the manger said without mention any name. I look at the other member when I notice why they look so calm. They did already know about this meeting and didn’t tell me about it. 

 

I felt a pain in my heart and look and Runchu who look worry at me. He took my hand and hold it in his. The manger gave us the contract that we have signet for some years ago and told us to what ever we wanted with it. 

 

I walk out from the office with tears coming out form my eyes still holing Runchu hand. Runchu guiding the way while I was crying walking after him. Runchu could deal with me crying behind him and stop pulling me into him. 

 

-”I am so sorry for telling you this, but I did know about this for a long time and did just wait for the day to come. I can tell you this that I didn’t betray you.” Runchu apologize for not telling me anything. I just hug him back crying. 

-”It is not your foul. It is me they don’t trust. They know I would have done anything to try to keep this band together. This is my Dream to make a band and became knowledge.” I said crying. Runchu didn’t replied me, just pull me closer. 

 

We stood like that for a long time until I was calm down to walk out way home. Runchu still hold my hand when we got out from the building and people stare at us like we were crazy or something. 

 

-”Runchu, People are staring at us.” I said shyly and walking close to Runchu.

-”Let them stare at us. I will not lat go of you. I will be with you everyday until our last day as band.” Runchu said smiling at me with serious eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat like it always does when Runchu said things like that to me.

-”Thanks, Runchu.” I said smiling shyly back holing his hand. 

-”You are welcome, my love.” Runchu said and I felt my check turn red in front of all this people. 

 

We walk our long way home and enter the apartment together with no one else home. I took my shoes of and was on my way in when Runchu suddenly lift me up and carry me into our room.

 

-”Since no one is here yet. Why don’t we enjoy us a little?” Runchu said with a grin. He didn’t let go of me when we arrived my bedroom. 

-”I don’t know.” I said shyly looking away. Runchu kiss me sweetly on the check. 

-”We don’t have to do that, you know. But what about we take a bath together?” He whisper y in my ear.

-”That sound fine with me.” I said and he finally let go of me. I was about to walk away form him when he pull me back. 

-” I meet you in the bathroom in five minute.” He whisper in my ear and kiss me on the check before walking out from the room.

-”Why do you always have to do that?” I said out load knowing him will didn’t hear me. 

 

I did find from new clothes walking into the bathroom. The bathroom was filled with candles all around the bath tub and in the bath tub it what rose sheet in it. I look around and was amaze how fast Runchu did make this ready. I look for Runchu and didn’t find him anywhere. 

 

I stood there when I felt some arms come around my skinny body. I notice who it was with one time and just was glad he came. 

 

-”So who do you like it?” He said and just turn around kissing him.

-” I love it, so romantic. I can’t remember last time we have done anything like this.” I replied after the kiss with a nig smile.

-” I knew you would like this. Come now, so are going in.” Runchu said and smile back. 

 

We took our clothes of and went into the bathtub. He sat behind me while I in front. It was almost like I sat on his lap. I could feel his little one on my back, but didn’t care about it. I just want to remember so much about this lovely moment with my lover. 

 

-”Runchu?” I said and break the silent. Runchu pull me closer to him once I said his name. 

-”Do think this will be the end for our relationship?” I ask him in worry that he would say yes.

-” I would never make it without you, my Little sunshine.” he replied and I felt my body relax more now I know that.

-” I will do anything to be so much I can with you, even if we do live far from each other.” He continued.

-”What about we both move in together in a new apartment?” I said and hoping he would agree.

-” That was not a dumb Idea. Then I will be with you everyday.” Runchu whisper y in my ear. 

-” I am glad you agree. I could never go on without you. I was so afraid that we would break up to since our band is.” I said smiling like never before.

-”I would never had break up with you like this.” Runchu said and I just smile even more. 

 

We sat in the bath tub right before they other arrived the apartment and I just was glad that my love wouldn’t  leave me after that news and we spend the night together.  I sneak me into Runchu room when they others was asleep. I had never sleep so nice before and once we stood up we went looking for a place to live. 

 

* I will never break up with you unlashes you do.* I thought looking at my lover laying next to me the second night before I felt asleep. 

 

________________________

 

A/N:

 

I have now decided to make poll for you to vote for the next couple^^ This band the is on the poll, have i not yet write about. So i hope you guys vote

 

 

~Love Kikki~