"Our Little Secret"

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Charater: Shibuya (Tokyo ei) & Shin (VIVID)

 

“Our Little Secret”

 

Shibuya was looking around on the TV for something fun to watch when he suddenly stopped. In front of him was the a handsome singer with his band performing a song called “Across the Border” middle of nowhere. Shibuya took his computer on his lap, and soon search for the name “VIVID” , what the band name was. 

 

Soon when Shibuya got the band vocal name, he went searching around the internet for info about him. When he was looking around he came across a blog site where it was half picture of Shin, what the vocal name was, in the shower and bathtub. 

 

Shibuya close the computer soon after looking at the picture and wondering what he was doing. 

* What is wrong with me? I never had done this before? Do I miss that much singing in front of thousand of fans?* this thought when through Shibuya mess up mind. The pictur of Shin half hunted Shibuya like crazy. Soon took Shibuya his jacket and went out to do something else then thinking of a guy he saw on TV. 

 

“What should I do?” Shibuya said to himself when he was walking down the busy street of Tokyo. 

 

Soon did Shibuya hear some fan girl screaming and he thought it was because of him they were screaming, but to his biggest surprised he saw a familiar guy running his way looking back at the fans running after him. Shibuya stood there all frozen by the sight and little after did the guy bump into Shibuya that make them both fall down to the ground.

 

*What is the soft on my lips?* Shibuya thought before open his eyes who had close when he fall down. Once he open his eyes, he look into the guy eyes and soon notice that they were kissing. 

 

The fan girl scream even more now and took many pictures of us. We both were frozen by our lips touch each other, but the guy soon was back to earth again. He stood up and brushing of his pants who got dirty of the fall. 

 

“Aww. It is Shibuya, ex vocal from Tokyo ei.” one of the girls shout pointing at Shibuya. 

“Ah, it really is. Shibuya and Shin was kissing.” a other fan girl said and they all were in fan girl modes. 

*Shin, where did I hear or read that name?* Shibuya said and took a other look at the guy who stood in front of him with his hand held out for helping Shibuya to get up again.

*NO WAY. IT IS HIM* Shibuya shout to himself, and took Shin’s hand. He were soon on his feet. 

 

He didn’t let go of Shin’s hand once he got on his feet. He took Shin with him running away from the fans. Shibuya understood how dangerous it was for them to stay there longer and thought it was a good idea making Shin run with him. 

They were running and running until they escapes from the fans. They were breathing heavy and was all tired. 

 

“Thank you so much. You really save me there.” Shin said catch his breath again. Shibuya just nod and Shin took up his cell phone calling his manger. 

 

Shin told Shibuya good bye and left him like nothing had happen. Shibuya look at Shin disappear before he went home. There he was only thinking of Shin’s lips.

 

~ Some where else ~

 

Shin’s manger had come with the car and now was Shin in the car when he remember that kiss with the guy.

* What did the girl say? Was it shiya? or shibu?  No, it was Shibuya and he was from? Hm….* Shin was trying to remember.

“It was Tokyo ei” Shin shout out load making his manger look weird on him. 

“Is something wrong?” The manger ask worry of Shin suddenly weird act. Shin just shake his head while scratching his back head. 

Soon were the manger busy cheeking the schedule while Shin look dreamy outside the car window. 

“I forgot to apologize to him. I will do that next time if I ever meet him again.”

 

 

The next day were it news all over the internet, TV and newspaper about Shin and Shibuya kissing scene last day. 

“Oh, no. This is not good.” Shibuya said and became all worry of Shin who had a lot on his hand now. 

 

While Shibuya was all worry about Shin, so was Shin all busy talking to his band member and manger about this deal. 

“We should find this Shibuya guy and make you and him clean this up.” the manger said while the rest of the band member agree with the manger.

“I will look around to see if I find his number or something that can make us contact him, and you, Shin, don’t go outside at all. All this happen because you went outside without getting allow at all.” The manger said harsh to Shin and he nod.

 

*So what should I do know?* Shin thought while looking around the room for something to kill the time with, when he notice his computer laying on the table. 

He went over and took it. He thought he should check this Shibuya guy, just like Shibuya did with Shin yesterday . 

“Oh, so he was the vocal of Tokyo ei.” Shin said to himself while clicking on a PV of Tokyo ei.

“Woow. He is not bad. I like his voice, and he is not bad looking either.” Shin said and got totally confused about what he said and close the computer while putting it away.

“I must be crazy.” he try to calm down a little when he remember the kiss again. He touched his lips and thought back on that episode. 

 

----------

The manger did make a deal with Shibuya, after many hours searching around the internet for Shibuya number, that they will have a conference tomorrow clear this up.

 

~The conference day~

Shibuya was waiting nervous to meet Shin again and try to make a perfect sentence to apologise to Shin about the mass he have made for him. Without notice was Shin right in front of Shibuya looking straight in his eyes like the other day, and that made Shibuya get all surprised that he scream. 

 

“HAHAHA.. You are really funny.” Shin said and that make Shibuya all shy. 

“I am sorry for making you in this mass.” Shibuya apologize while bowing 90 digress. 

“Oh, it is okey. I am sorry to.” Shin said and scratching his back head looking any where beside at Shibuya. It became all awkward.

 

“There you are. Are you guys ready?” Shin’s manger ask while they both nod. Soon were they together in the same room with lot of journalist asking them TO many question. 

Shin and Shibuya try to explain what happen the other day and the journalist buy it. Soon did Shibuya said good bye to Shin and his manger while walking him. 

 

When Shibuya was all gone, Shin felt something was wrong.

 *It is something that make sense at all. Why does my heart hurt still? Everything is fine now. The case is dropped and we both can live nor….* Shin stop himself and understand why his heart not was happy. 

“Everything is not fine, I need Shibuya.“ Shin said to himself while run out of the building after Shibuya. Soon after he found him he took his hand running to a save place where know one could see them. 

 

----- 

 

“What is wrong?” Shibuya said after catch his breath again. Once Shibuya stood straight up again Shin lips was on his. 

“This is what is wrong.” Shin said after the kiss looking straight into Shibuya eyes making him all confused. 

“I can’t stop thinking about you and your soft lips. I need you to feel whole again.” Shin explain and Shibuya felt joy in his body. He kiss Shin on the lips all happy about what he just heard. 

“I need you to and I can‘t stop thinking about since I saw you on the TV in the PV “Across the Border”. I really can’t get you out of my mind at all. It is like you are stuck there 24/7.” Shibuya said crying of happiness. Shin just kiss Shibuya tears away while pulling him into a hug.

 

“What about we start dating in the secret? Nobody need to know. We can just tell them we are friends if they ask. I can’t go on without you in my life.” Shin whisper in Shibuya ears.

“Yeah, that would I have like really much.” Shibuya whisper back pulling him even close to his body. He was to happy to say anything more.a

“Then that is our little secret, my love.” Shin whisper before kiss Shibuya on the cheek. 

 

“Our little secret.”

_________________

A/N:

This story may be really bad, but I have been all day looking for a Christmas dress in the city without no luck.. So I really tired, But I have promise you guys that I will upload everyday, so This is what I did make.

~Love Kikki~

 

The next couple is: Reita and Ruki from The Gazette

 

1st up: Reita

 

Name: Reita

Part: Bass

Birthday: May 27, 1981

Bloodtype: A

 

2nd up: Ruki

Name: Ruki

Part: Vocal

Birthday: February 1, 1982

Bloodtype: B