“My Lover Is Leaving Me.”

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

Character: Jin (Screw) & Yuuto (Screw)

 

“My Lover Is Leaving Me.”

 

I sat in my room looking empty at the wall after hearing the news about Yuuto, my Love, leaving SCREW. 

*He hasn’t told me anything about this. Why? We love each other, so why didn’t he tell me about this?* I thought while putting my knees up to my face. I felt tears go slowly down my check. 

 

It have been like this since few hours earlier when our manger and Yuuto announced that Yuuto is going to leave me and the group. He stood right beside our manger without looking at me. Since that time I have been like a zombie. I just walk into my room with a empty look. I haven’t eat, drink or got to bathroom since I got back. 

 

*What should I do without him?* I thought when I look at the picture in frame of us at the night table. I took it up and look at our happy faces. I remember that time that we two did almost everything together and lately we haven’t been doing anything together at all. It is like he had been avoiding me.

 

-”Why? Why does you have to leave? “ I said to Yuuto on the picture smiling to me. My sight was blurry by my tears that keep coming down my check. 

-”I love you so much and you even know that.” I continued talking to the picture of Yuuto and me. I didn’t almost see him longer because of my blurry sight. 

-”You could at least tell me about it first.” I said crying and almost didn’t have voice. I hurt to talk and I just lay down at the bed with my knees up to my chest while holding the picture close to me. 

 

-”I am really going to miss you, Yuu-chan. I will remember our good time together. My heart is your what ever you do.” I said before falling asleep. 

 

---------

-”Yuuto, why could you be so cold? You know this would effect like this on Jin. He loves you more then anything.” Manabu shout at Yuuto while Yuuto just look worry at Jin’s door. 

-”I know that, Manabu, But whatever I decided to do would it hurt Jin in anyway. I try to be lest with him lately just make him prepare for this to happen and I could bare to look into his eyes telling him that I am leaving SCREW.” Yuuto answer Manabu while Byou and Kazuki just stood beside Manabu looking what Yuuto had to say. 

-”That way you handle things are the worst way to handle things with Jin, You know that with Jin do you have to me carefully. He is sensitive guy to things like this.” Byou said and walk away with Kazuki after him.

 

Yuuto stood there with Byou words repeating in his head while Manabu look worry at Jin bedroom’ door that haven’t been open since they got home.

-”I wonder if he is fine?” Manabu said before walking after Byou and Kazuki leaving Yuuto alone thinking about  what he should do now.

 

----------

 

I heard noises outside my bedroom and wonder what it was about, but didn’t have energy to move. I just laid there in the bed trying to listen to what the noise was, but suddenly it became quiet. 

 

-”I think I should stand up and do something that doesn’t make them to worry about me.” I said while slowly sat up in my bed when I notice it was 11pm already. 

-”I have been sleeping for so long?” I said all shocked. Then I heard my door be open and I look who it was. It was the person I least wanted to see right now. I look away when  saw him come in and close the door. 

 

I could hear his footstep come closer and then I could feel that he sat down in my bed next to me. 

 

-”Jin, I am sorry.” I heard he say and I try to not care about him at all, but it was hard. He suddenly hug me and I begin to cry again. 

-”I am so sorry for not tell you this before now. I must really have hurt you.” he whisper in my ear.

-”I HATE YOU,YUUTO. WHY COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?” I shout at him while he just hug me thither. I really want to hug him back, but I want him to feel how I had it. 

-”I understand that you hate me now, I just want to leave you painless.” Yuuto answer and I just got shocked by his answer, but soon understood why he didn’t tell me before today.

 

I turn around crying on his shoulder. He hug me tighter and I hug him back. He did lease the hug until I had calm me down. 

 

-”I am so sorry, Jin. It hurt me to leave you too, but I feel like I can’t be a part of SCREW anymore.” He said and I just nod. I didn’t have more energy to answer him at all. 

-”Let’s go to sleep now, it is late. Tomorrow can we do something together.” Yuuto said making me lay down. I just do it and he laid beside me after kiss my forehead.

Soon he hit the pillow I was asleep.

 

*I am glad you al least did apologize and want to spend your free day with me.* I thought while falling slowly asleep with a smile on my face. I did dream about Yuuto that night and I was still sad about his leaving me, but glad he would spend his last day in the group with me. 

 

___________

 

A/N: 

I suddenly got a order from mom that it is no computer tomorrow, so I am going to write tomorrow story today and try to upload it... I really hope I can make it...

~Love Kikki~