“My heart belong to you!”

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Character: Byo and Kazuki (Mao)

 

“My heart belong to you!”

 

I was looking at my love who laid in my arms. I felt a joy go trough my body. I can still remember that days before him and I became together. It was a sad day, but still a happy day. We both was confused about what is happing.

 

I remember that he love someone else then me, but He turn him down before he could confessed. He was so heartbroken and it was on Christmas Eve. It took him one week to get over his love and I was there for him everyday. 

 

Let me tell you about it.

 

-------

 

It was Christmas eve and my band and I were making us ready for the Christmas party was invited to.  I was so looking forward to give Byou my gift I have spend almost two weeks to pick out. I was wondering if he would be happy when he get it. I look at him and could see that he also was happy for tonight party. 

 

I felt a pain in my heart seeing him so happy, because I know that reason for he being so happy wasn’t  me, but someone else. 

 

-”Kazuki, are you here?” Manabu wave his hand in front of me. I must have dream my away when I look at Byou. 

-”Yeah.” I answer him after I look at Byou one last time before follow Manabu to the car. In the car was we waiting for Byou to make him ready and it was unusually for him being so late. 

-”Kazuki, can you go and pick Byou up while telling him if he is not ready in five minute we are leaving him.” Manabu said and was annoying that Byou was late

-”Okey, I will tell him that.” I said walking out the car again to pick Byou up.

 

I walk in the door and looking if I saw him, but he was nowhere to be seen. 

-”Byou, we are leaving in five minute and if you are not ready to then we are leaving without  you.” I shout out to Byou and then I saw him came running out from the bath room in a hurry.

-” I am coming. I just need to pick up my gives and bag.” He shout back and I wait for him at the door. He came out from the bedroom looking smoking hot as usually. I stood there starring at him walk toward. Me.

-”Are you alright, Kazuki? You are starring at me.” Byou said looking worry at me. I just smile telling him I am fine, but I was really embarrass from what I have done. 

 

We walk out the apartment and I look the door while Byou waiting for the lock the door. We walk to the car and everyone was annoyed by Byou use so long time making himself ready, but soon we sat us in were we driving to the party.

 

I was sitting next to Byou looking at him in my corner of my eyes. I was admiring who he always could look so hot in whatever he wearing. I really wish that he also could be mine. 

 

We finally arrive to the party and it was many famous j-rocker here. My eyes went over the place when I saw Mizuki coming running my way. 

-”KAZUKI.” He shout while jumping around my neck. I hug him back and saw Byou walk over to Mao who was busy talking to Tsurugi.  I felt a bitter pain in my heart, but I know I can’t win over Mao. He is just like Byou, so hot and unreachable. 

 

-”Kazuki, do you want to go with me to get a drink?” Mizuki said and I nod. I took one last time on Byou who was now talking to Mao. I walk over to the bar with Mizuki talking about everything and nothing like usually. I smile to be polite and answer him, but my mind and heart was somewhere else. 

-”Oh. Here is your Christmas gift.” Mizuki said shyly and gave me the gift. I look at him and smile while open it. I got my biggest surprised. It was the game I really had wanted for a long time, but was out sale. 

I smile and gave Mizuki a surprise hug. He hug me back and I totally for got what I was thinking about for some second ago. 

.-”I knew you would like it.” Mizuki whisper happy in my ears. 

-”I have a gift for you to.” I said and gave him it. He open it and got surprise like. He hug me like I  did to him after open the gift. I knew that Mizuki had wanted that necklace. 

-”I knew you wanted this necklace. What about putting it on?” I said and he nod. I took necklace and put it on Mizuki. I could see how happy he was, but I knew that I couldn’t accept his feelings for me. 

 

We both went to the dance floor dancing when I saw Mao and Byou walk to a more quit place. I knew at that moment he was going to confess to Mao about his feeling for him.  I felt a huge pain in my heart and thought it was over for Byou and me to get together someday, but to my biggest surprise did I see Byou run from the place he just walk to in tears and he past me. I stood there looking at him running out the door, before I walk over to Mao. I hit him in the face and he look surprised at me.

 

-”HOW COULD YOU BE SO COLD?” I Shout at Mao in anger and he look confused. I just let go of him running after Byou. 

 

I run out the door looking around wondering where he did go and thought about looking everywhere. I run to where the car was and for my luck was Byou crying behind our car. 

I sat down next to him pulling him into a hug letting him cry out. I never had seen the strong Byou like this. It was so unreal.

 

-”Kazuki, he said that he like some of our stuff and wondering if I could help him to get to know here better. Why does he have to ask me this today when I thought about confessing to him?”  Byou said crying and I just pull him closer. 

-”He have never once thought about me like the way I do.” Byou continued. I felt my eyes became teary. 

-”He is just a idiot. You will be fine without him. I know it. You are a strong guy and If you need a shoulder to cry on I am here for you.” I said and he finally smile. I smile back and kiss his lips without thinking. 

 

Byou look so surprised after I had kiss him and he took himself on the lips after I kiss him. 

 

-”I am so sorry.” I said really embarrass over what I have done. *I use him now when he is heartbroken.  I am really bad person.* I thought looking at the confused Byou who still was in my arms.

-”Kazuki, do you like me?” He said suddenly and I felt that I couldn’t lay to him at all now since he all ready was sad.

-”Yeah, I have done for a long time now. I have always had you in mind and I know about you liking Mao for so long I can remember. I am such a terrible using you like this. I should never had kiss you.” I said looking away. 

-”You not a terrible person. I am, I never notice your feelings and just thought you were nice to me because I was your friend.” Byou said and hug me. 

-”I am so sorry and thanks for telling me this now. You really have help me for a long time even if it hurt you so much, but I don’t think I can return you this feeling you have for me right now.” Byou said and I felt my heart broke into piece.

-”But I could reconsider this after I have get over Mao, but I need your help to get over him. I can’t go back there facing him like the way I am now. I need your help.” Byou said. 

-”I will go and tell the manger that you felt ill and want to go home.” I said and was about walk away from Byou.

-”Thank you so much and I am really sorry for making you go trough all this.” Byou  said and I smile at him.

 

I told the manger about this and soon was Byou and I on our way to our apartment. Byou spend many days with me talking and do many things together. I love being with Byou, but I know that he would never reconsider me as his lover or boyfriend. Until on day.

 

I was on my way home after meeting my mom at a café drinking coffee. I hear my phone rang and I pick it up..

 

~phone call~

-”Moshi Moshi.” I answer. 

-”Hey, Kazuki. It is Byou. Do you have some time? I have something I want to tell you?” Byou said and I felt my heart skip a beat of fear. *So today is the day.* I thought before answer me. 

-”Yeah, I have, but where are you?” I answer his question and felt that my body became must heavier then usually it is.

-”I am now alone in the apartment. They other is staying home tonight.” Byou said and I just walk toward the big building in front of me. 

-”I am now standing outside the building, so I will be there in a minute or two.” I said and hung up.

 

I walk in the building and toward the elevator. I push the button and walk in. I push number and feel the elevator going upward.

 

I walk out and into out apartment. I saw Byou by the kitchen table drinking å cup of coffee. 

 

-”Hey, Kazuki. Take a seat. I will make you some coffee.” Byou said and walk into the kitchen making me some coffee. I sat down and looking at the view we have. 

-”here you go.” Byou said setting down a cup in front of me. I nod and took a sip.

-”I am gald you could come. I have been thinking for some times now and I have found out that…” Byou stop himself and I was wondering was he to say.

-”I have found out that I do like you too.” Byou said looking shyly away. 

-”You do?” I said thinking it was a joke. He just nod and I jump from the chair walking toward him. I stood in front of him bend down and kiss him on the lips. He return it and my biggest dream had come true. Byou likes me too..

 

------

 

-”Kazuki, what are you writing?” Byou said looking me with sleepy eyes. I just put the computer away and kiss him on the lips.

-”That my heart belong to you.” I replied and he smile while kiss me again. 

-”And my heart belong to you.” he replied sleepy.

 

__________________

A/N:

Hehe.. here is a heart broken story about Kazuki and Byou, two of my fav in SCREW. I really hope you guys like it and I am so sorry for not been able to update this two story yesterday and it looks like I can't update todays story either.. I home and have a lot of things that had happen to me. 

 

Next couple is: Kai (The Gazette) and Miyavi

1st: Kai

 

2nd: Miyavi

 

 

~Love Kikki~