"I Am Really Glad You Are Mine" (Rated)

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Character: Hikaru (D=OUT) & Yuuya (DuelJewel)

 

 

“I Am Really Glad You Are Mine”

 

-”Yuuya-san, Please stop.” Hikaru said when Yuuya pull him closer to him again. They were laying in the bed together after a hot one ride.

-”Hikaru, I know you want a second round.” Yuuya said and Hikaru shiver when Yuuya touch him down stairs.  

-”AAHH:” Hiakru moan and Yuuya kiss Hikaru on the neck. Yuuya move his hand in circle touching little Hikaru.

-”I knew you want some more.” Yuuya whisper y in  Hikaru ears. Hikaru move in shiver and Yuuya enjoy the sigh of his love trying to resist him.

 

Yuuya move his hand slowly up and down on Hikau abs to his little one while kissing him on the neck. Hikaru shiver for every move Yuuya did and really wanted him now. He had try for a long time to resist Yuuya, because he had to wake up early tomorrow. He is going to have a interview with his band while a concert. 

 

-”Yuuya-san, stop teasing me.” Hikaru said and  Yuuya turn Hikaru around so he was facing him now. He kiss his little lover on the lips asking for more. Hikaru let Yuuya play with his tongue while he play with his. They had a hot make up scene laying in the bed . 

 

Yuuya still had his hand playing with little Hikaru while they make out. Hikaru moan beween their hot make up scene while move his hand around on Yuuya chest. 

 

They became hotter and hotter, soon could Yuuya take it longer. He push Hikaru down to the bed while he was over Hikaru still making out with him. He move Hikaru’s hips so he could put a finger into his hole. 

 

Hikaru scream out of pain when Yuuya move slowly in and out form his hole. Yuuya try to make it so comfort he could while he kiss Hikaru all over the body. Hikaru Scream became to moan later and he enjoy having Yuuya’s finger in him, before he put two more in. 

 

-”I am sorry dear, but I can’t handle it longer.” Yuuya said when he put two more fingers in Hikaru small hole. 

-”AAHHHH. IT HURTS, YUUYA.” Hikaru scream back at Yuuya.  Yuuya move again his finger slowly trying everything to make to the best for his little lover.  Hikaru begin slowly to enjoy it again and Yuuya pull his fingers out and enter his little one instead.

 

Hikaru scream once again, but this time it was not so painful like earlier.  Yuuya move slowly in and out while making out with his love. 

 

-”I love you so much, Yuuya.” Hikaru said and Yuuya just gave his love a smile before kissing him again. He move up the tempo a little.

-” I love you too.”  Yuuya whisper y in Hikaru that make him shiver again. Hikaru felt his body now was warm and sweating, but this didn’t care since he did make love to his number one in this world. 

-” I think I am coming.” Hikaru said when he felt his body suddenly wanted to give after the pleasure he felt. 

-” I think I am coming to.” Yuuya said when he move up the speed. 

 

They both were now breathing really heavy and moan between their hard, wild make out. Hikaru felt his body begin to lose the reality when he felt his love move faster and faster inside him. 

 

-”AAAAAHHHHHH” Hikaru moan out while feeling Yuuya inside him. Hikaru on Yuuya’s and his abs when they both come right after each others. 

-”This really felt good.” Yuuya said when he move slowly out form Hikaru. He laid beside Hikaru holding his hand trying to catch his breath again.

-”Yeah, it was. But I don’t look forward to tomorrow. I know this will hurt tomorrow. Why do I always have to be the under you.” Hikaru said looking at Yuuya. 

 

Yuuya just smile at his lover statement. He kiss Hikaru sweetly on the forehead and Hikaru felt asleep in Yuuya arms.

 

-”I am really glad you are mine.” Yuuya said to the sleeping angel in front of him while kissing him one more time on the forehead before he felt into the dream world with his lover in. 

 

__________________

 

A/N:

 

Today story is a apply story or A friend of mine form CR help me out picking the Couple today.. It is Hikaru (D=OUT) again and Yuuya (Duel Jewel)

 

My first story is also about Hikaru, but with a diffrent person...

 

I am still unsure who the next couple will be so I still take apply or a band you want a story from...

~Love Kikki~