"The Best Christmas Gift Ever"

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Charater: Hikaru (D=OUT) & Ruka (Ex. Hime Ichigo)

 

The best Christmas gift ever

 

~ Ruka’s pov ~

I was wondering around the street thinking about what I should do now since my group have disband… *It been months since this happen and I am still not sure what I should do.* I thought when my cell phone ring in my pocket.. 

 

~ Phone call ~

- “Moshi moshi” I answer the phone. 

- “Yo, Ruka. What are you up to?” I heard my friend’s voice in the other end say. 

- “Hmm.. Nothing much. Just walking around looking from something to do. So what make you call me?” I answering and want him come straight to the point. I am the person who doesn‘t like to wait. 

- “A friend of mine are going to celebrate that his band have released a new single, and I was wondering if you want to come.” he said.

- “Oh, that would have been nice.” I replied and wondering if I make the right choice.

- “That is great. Lets meet outside your place at 7 pm. Does that sound fine with you?” He sound so happy when he said it, and I felt joy in my heart again. 

- “It is fine” I replied smiling to myself. 

- “How cool then, 7 pm it is. I can’t wait to introduce my friend to you.” he said. 

- “Oh, I must go now, my boss is call me, so see ya later then. Bye bye” he continued in a hurry.

- “Okey, Bye bye.” I fast try to say before he close the call. 

 

Soon after the phone call was over, I went home to find something to were and make something for dinner. 

 

Before I notice it, it was a half hour before my friend was here. I hurry to put on the clothes I have pick earlier, and fixed my hair. Before I went out the door I look  one more time in the mirror and was satisfied with what I saw. 

 

My friend was waiting at the wall outside the building where I live, and I went over to apologize for being a bit late. We were soon on our way to the location where the party was held. 

 

~ At the party ~

We went in and I look around. I saw many familiar faces and unfamiliar faces.

-”Ruka, this way.” My friend said, and I went after him. 

We walking to the table were five guys were busy taking congratulations gifts and greetings. 

-” Hey, Kouki. Congratulate on the new single release.” My friend said to the blond guy who sit in the middle. 

-” I brought a friend with me. He have also been in a band, but they disbanded for almost 9 month ago.” My friend introduce me. 

- “I am Ruka, and congratulate on the single release.” I bow in front of him. 

-”So you have been in a band before? What was it called?.” He said to me, and I raised my head.

-” Yes, I was the drum in Hime Ichigo.” I said and itched my back head.

- “You were the drum, how cool.” He said and show a sign that we should sit down with them. 

“ Ruka, this is Minasa, our drummer, Reika, our bass guitarist, Ibuki, our guitarist and Hikaru, our 2nd guitartist. I am Kouki, the vocal in the band.” He introduce his band to me, and that moment he said Hikaru name, I felt my heart beat faster. I have never seen a man so cute before, he look almost like a girl with his red hair. 

 

That night I try to get to know Hikaru more, and succeeded.

 

 After that night we spend our time together when he had a break from the band or a spare time on the hand.  We became very close friend and felt always happy and joyful when I was with him. 

 

~3 moth later~

It is soon Christmas and I was looking around for a gift to Hikaru. We had make a promise that we were going to celebrate Christmas eve together, and also with his band. 

 

I was walking to shop to shop to find something for Hikaru, and I want to find a perfect gift to him. Then I suddenly saw it. I buy it straight away when I saw it and smile for myself when I was walking with his gift in my hand. 

* He is going to love it.* I thought form myself and felt my heart skip a beat when I thought about how happy he would be when he get it. 

 

Since that day I saw him, my feelings have grow. I know that my love for him will not be good at all for his reputation. He will never love a guy like me. 

 

 

~Christmas eve~

I was so nervous when I dressing me up for the party tonight. I could feel my hand shaking like I was reading a poem for the class. 

I did finally get dressed and took Hikaru’s gift with the rest of the gift with me in a bag,  before leaving the apartment. 

 

I finally arrived to the party and walk in looking around for Hikaru, but I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and there stood Hikaru with a smile on his face. I felt my heart skip a beat again. 

 

-”Were you looking for me?” he said teasely to me, and I just gave him a smile. 

-”Hehe.. Yeah.  Were is they other?” I replied, and remember that they had invited their staff to, and some others friends. That was why the place look so full. 

-” Just follow me.” He said and took me hand. His hand felt so warm and soft in mine. 

-”Hey, everyone. Look who I founded.” he said, and everyone look at me. 

-”Hey, I have bought some Christmas gift for you guys.” I said while given the gift to everyone. 

-” But I haven’t bought you anything.” Hikaru said when I gave him the gift, who was the last one to get. 

-” It is fine, I just glad that I could celebrate the Christmas eve with you, now open it.” I said, and was waiting for the response he will give when he open the gift. 

Before I notice it, was Hikaru around my neck giving me a hug. I put me hand around his small body hugging him back. 

- “Thank you so much, Ruka. I have wanted this for a long time, but haven’t find a time to buy it.”  He said while hugging me, and soon after was the hug over. 

I only wished I could take him in my arms again, felling his body next to mine. 

 

A little later were we on the dance floor dancing and having fun. Even if I can’t dance I had a fine time. I have my eyes on Hikaru, but he was soon surrender with girls that it was not place for me longer.  

* It must be because he is so small and cute that girls like him.* I thought for myself when I walk away from the dance floor. I sat down at a table next to the floor and order a beer while looking at Hikaru having fun out there. Then It really hit me.

* He would never love me at all. What was I thinking? He is a guy and I am guy. It would never had work out. It may time for me to go home before I hurt myself to much.* I thought for myself while drink up the beer in one shot. I put the glass on the table and went to get my things before leaving. 

 

Before I went out I took a look at Hikaru. 

*I love you so much. I am so sorry for not say that I am leaving, but it is for the best* I said to myself when I look at him one last time before I walk the long way home with a heartbroken heart. 

 

 I was walking in the city when the snow felt slowly down from the sky. I look up, and could here Hikaru was calling me name like a dream. 

 

-”RUKA, RUKA, RUKA” the familiar voice shout after me, and I felt like I was somewhere else in the dream world with Hikaru. 

I turn to the voice and saw my biggest surprise ever. Hikaru was the one who was calling me and it was not a dream at all. When he had reach me, he stopped for a moment before taking me hand running again. 

We were running around the city until we were at the park were no one was. 

 

-”What is matter, Hi…. “ I said, but got stopped by his lips on mine. I was first all shocked, but soon returned the kiss. 

-” You are so stupid, Ruka.” Hikaru said after the kiss.

-” What was you thinking leaving without telling me? I was so looking forward to spend the Christmas eve with you, and you just leave without telling me.” he shout at me, and tears was falling down his cheek

I just pull him in a hug of happiness. I felt my heart beating fast like my drums when I perform.

-” I love you, Hikaru.” I whisper in his ears while pulling him closer. I could feel his arms around me. 

- “ I love you too, Ruka.” he said while hugging me harder so I could go anywhere.

-” Hikaru, you are the best Christmas gift I ever could have get.” I whisper in his ear. 

* The best Christmas gift ever*

_________________

A/N:

So this is the first one shot I for you guys, so I hope there is some one who would read it^^

~Love Kikki~

 

 

Next Couple is:

Ryo from Girugamesh and Ban from Lolita 23q

 

1st up: 

Ryo

Name: Ryo 遼

Part: Drums

Birthday: April 29

Bloodtype: O

 

2nd up:

Ban

 

Name: BAN

Part: Drums

Birthday: September 24

Bloodtype: B